PLEASE VOTE! (for Alex's photo...)

..........BTW, what was the time margin for voting mud? BTW, the votes were going so fast today you might have just hit on it each time they went up. I know I would refresh my page every 5 seconds and there was always at least 1, if not 5 more votes.

12-15 seconds. Being a musician, I kept a nice slow beat (a little over a second) and voted on 12 every time................it had to be more than coincidence.........I was doing it for over an hour and it seemed to register my votes. (Rained out - SLOW day)

12-15 seconds. Being a musician, I kept a nice slow beat (a little over a second) and voted on 12 every time................it had to be more than coincidence.........I was doing it for over an hour and it seemed to register my votes. (Rained out - SLOW day)

SEEMED is the key word there. I've been voting the same way I was voting all afternoon and they aren't registering the way they did. Everyone was on a mission today and we got the job done.

What do we do now?

Just tried it a few more times and perhaps I was wrong................perhaps justice is being served and it WAS just coincidence!!!!...............either way, way to go, Alex!!!! It IS a nice shot!!!

Well, wasn't this fun!! Who new my little plea for help would cause such a ruckus? At that time I was unaware that Mr. Trotter had his Commander forum up and running already for a couple weeks. But with friends like you guys (and gals), and your impeccable taste in things photographic, and the crazy Pirates, we made this into quite the little competition!

Thanks, everyone, for your support. I am unabashedly biased, but I believe the better photo won. As some of you said, it really would have been interesting to see the results of one person-one vote. But this sure was a lot more fun!

Sam, after all of your hard work you deserve to ride in front. Moab, I think.

Terry :mrgreen:

If we're going to Moab I'm towing out and tearing it up. Anywhere else I'll just come along for the ride. :D

Chrome hooks, what's wrong with chrome hooks. LOL, I guess I have to paint my chrome shackles now. LOL, naw, they match the chrome bra on the front.

Back