Put a face with the name

Finaly found time to get a pic up. That's me holding the fish I caught on our houseboat vacation.
image-missing.png

ya , it looks like the guy with the blond hair was cut and paste. Might be real, but that don't look a little strange? Its the way the colors are faded but are also so bright up close. Sorry maybe its just me ?
Hey nice fish

choke questions on '89 wrangler

It's a real picture. It was taken last year with a Kodac disposable camera.

89blackYJ said:
i need help on how to load the pic. anybody?
You first need to host your picture on a website such as sonyimagestation. To post the picture, go to the picture in your imagestation site, right click on the picture, click on properties, highlight the url address and copy it. Next go to your post for Jeepz.com and type [ IMG ] then paste the url address here, then type [ /IMG ]. When you type the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] there can be no spaces...I had to use spaces otherwise it would think I'm trying to post a pic.

Craig, that guy in the middle looks like Chris Pontious from Jackass and Wildboys... Wheres Steve-O? :D

Joopin said:
Craig, that guy in the middle looks like Chris Pontious from Jackass and Wildboys... Wheres Steve-O? :D
Actually, his name is Chris but he's not from Jackass...he's stoned 24/7 so I don't think he's got the energy to do anything like those guys in Jackass.

Red, so it is street legal huh! hehe Sick Rig
I think this is the first time I have seen it!

Well, I don't know about street legal. I said it was licensed and insured. The cops usually wave and drool when you pass by. They are pretty liberal with us Jeepers here in Bama. I am just waiting for them to bust me for not having the windshield on. My painter has evidently taken the year off.

image-missing.png

im the guy in the yellow visor. this pic was taken on a hiking trip to blood mt. in north ga. still trying to load pics of the jeep :?
happy jeepin' - kenny

Hey Red, the cops here have no tolerance rigs like that for some reason. Drive that out here and guaranteed, it'd towed straight to the impound and given a vehicle inspection. My jeep only has a 3" lift and the tires stick out about 2" and I've been hassled....it's just barely street legal. Some of the cops here are really cool about it, just the select few (usually the older ones) that don't like it. I'm gonna be gettin some flares soon so I don't get hassled as much.

Back