Question about CHROME

The Dupli-color wheel paint works very good! I redone the wheels on my G/F's car and they turned out great. The paint isn't like regular spray paint. It dries very even and almost like a smooth powder coat. You can just spray the primer then the paint and leave it at that or spray the clear over it. We opted to add the clear for a little extra durability. I will definantly be using this when I have to repaint my wheels later on....

0121-1.jpg

0161-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

0221-1.jpg

0291-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

why they cut out the cross member that wasn't necessary I got the 4.3 set up to clear with no cutting and has about 3 inch clearence from cross member

why they cut out the cross member that wasn't necessary I got the 4.3 set up to clear with no cutting and has about 3 inch clearence from cross member

I have no clue except the adapter they used was about 3" thick and the Ford 302 V8 is longer than most other blocks. I came across a 134 and traded off a wagon. It's not a strength issue as it has the other crossmember and a channel iron welded accross the front as a crossmemember too. I did not like the way it looked with the grill sticking way out in front of the fenders at all.

The Dupli-color wheel paint works very good! I redone the wheels on my G/F's car and they turned out great. The paint isn't like regular spray paint. It dries very even and almost like a smooth powder coat. You can just spray the primer then the paint and leave it at that or spray the clear over it. We opted to add the clear for a little extra durability. I will definantly be using this when I have to repaint my wheels later on....

0121-1.jpg

0161-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

0221-1.jpg

0291-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

Those wheels turned out GREAT!! I'll have to use that stuff too. Thanks!

Back