re-locating

94YJGUY

Hey people I'm moving from western md to upper New York in May so I wanna know in advance places I need to visit to wheel my jeep or any good shops, or if your close by let me know and we could wheel together. I'll be located in Verona, working on the Oneida Indian Reservation and Turning Stone Resort. Look forward to meeting some new friends

Not too many places I know of in NY,unless your your in a club that owns private land.Most people I know from NY make the trip down to Rausch Creek.Depending how far upstate you are it may be possible to jump into Canada and find some good spots.

100% agree, I can only think of one or two public trails in pretty much all of New England, and I mean absolutely public open trails, not ones that are questionable because the land owner hasn't been contacted in 40 years..

Join a club, private land up here is the nuts. best example, last year, we were wheeling on a moderate to hard trail, minimum 35" tires, 2 lockers, and a winch. ten feet away was a bunch of stockers putting along, and on the other side there was another trail where Clayton and a bunch of KOH prep buggies were thrashing up a trail.

Join a club, if you want to PM me, I can recommend a bunch, we all basically use the same land, so pick and choose what fits you and your rig.

Back