rebuilt jeep transmissions

jrjeepparts

i have rebuilt transmissions for most jeeps.i have ax5,ax15,t18,t176,t4,t5,sr4,t15 and many more.i rebuild transmissions and transfer cases and give a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty.i have 100 % positive feedback on ebay.check my feedback (jrjeepparts)please email me with any questions.thank you, jim

I also have rebuilt transfer cases

I have rebuilt ford t-18's which use a different pilot bearing but are more popular trannies than the jeep t-18 and the transmission comes with the jeep bellhousing.. they are $800 and come with a 12 month unlimited milage warranty.

The AX15's are $750 I am located in Indiana shipping to you area would run about $90 please let me know..thank you I have pics of my transmission's if you would like to see one let me know.

The T18's are ford T18's which are the same transmission you just have to use a different pilot bushing and I have the bellhousings for them for jeep motors.. the T18's are $800

I do not charge a core charge but I do ask for you to ship the core back to me in the crate I ship the rebuilt transmission to you in..

jeepin unfortunately no I dont have any but I can recommend someone who does call Larry at wabash auto 260-563-7393 tell him Jim Clark gave you his number..good luck

New Battery in a YJ

How much for an AX5 out of a 93 YJ? Also approx how much would shipping be. Im located in Effort, PA 18330

Thanks
TARSI

Back