Redbird SRA, Indiana, in August

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
Jeepz.com forum getting trashy

I read mention of Redbird SRA in another thread and wanted to post up that I may be there in August, and would love to see other jeepz.com jeepers there. Our club is planning a run there sometime in August, probably pin down a weekend date when it gets closer.

www.redbirdsra.com if anybody wants to learn more.

I know the same IN jeepers were talking about the Badlands, it's a must do. Awesome place with something for everyone. I could spend days in the Quarry section playing on the rocks, awesome time. It's in Attica, IN, www.badlandsoffroad.com .

Might as well get in a plug for Illinois' only offroad park, www.rorp.com in West Central IL, Pike County. Also great Midwest wheelin at it's finest.

Really hope to see some jeepz.com jeepers on the trail someday, I'm sure I will. We all gotta have jeepz.com somewhere on our jeeps so we'll recognize each other.

Hey man, let me know about the Redbird trip. Im trying to get a couple of people i know from school (vincennes IN) together for a trip. Do they have good trails for mostly stock jeeps though? Im sure Id be outclassed with your club, but it would still be fun to meet another jeepz.com person

Let me know!

Nathan

ball joint won't take grease

Looks like you'd be right at home with our club if that jeep in your sig is yours. Check out the Redbird site and click on the forums, lots of good info there. From the way the management team talks there is plenty of easier trails for stockers.

I'll post on this thread when we get an August date set in stone.

Sounds fun to me! Mind if I tag along? Was hoping to go down there this late summer/fall and it'd be great to meet some more jeepz jeepers!

Bounty,
Yea, that jeep is mine. That was a fun trip too. Ill have to remember to watch for the thread, cuz im real bad about not checking this forum much.

GreenReaper,
I figured you'd chime in before too long :) Listen, if the date on this dont work out (or maybe even if it does) Ill probably still try and get those guys id told ya about together for a trip to redbird. Still think you'd be interested?

Nathan

Any word on Dates/Times??? Lift's on and tires are coming in, and I can't wait to try 'em out!

28 and 29 would be awesome! I would already be back at school, so id be close. And the 29 is my birthday so that would be an awesome birthday present! Keep me updated!!

Nathan

Keep an eye on THIS THREAD as we're trying to iron out camping arrangements. I'm about 95% on making this run, should be in a green TrailBlazer trailering a red YJ, with IL tags.

Ill be watching, but unfortunately I wont be able to camp if I come. But I hope to make it out for saturday anyhow.

Nathan

YJ rear tow hook

Bounty, If I can make it, I plan to be up on saturday. When and where would I need to meet yall? If it would help I can PM you with my cell phone number.

Nathan

Back