replacement top

Jeep girl

I bought my 98 Jeep Wrangler new, it has factory top starting to wear, was looking at the sailcloth tops, can anyone give me any info. on this type, and the quick release bow knuckles are they worth having? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks! 8)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bestop would be the best choice for a replacement top. The quick knuckle discos are worth it if you constantly take your top off and on.

The sail cloth is the way to go because it is more quiet on the highways. I wouldnt bother with the discos unless you have a roof rack.

This is what i'm considering doing as well as my '00 soft top has about had it..I'm looking at a bow-less tops. I like the look. Still undecided. But all in all, i believe bestop is the way to go.

This is what i'm considering doing as well as my '00 soft top has about had it..I'm looking at a bow-less tops. I like the look. Still undecided. But all in all, i believe bestop is the way to go.

As far as I know, only viking tops and california tops have the frameless design...

As far as I know, only viking tops and california tops have the frameless design...

Yea you're correct. I think i new that. :D I've been torn whether the bowless is the way to go. I worry about loss of head room possibly in the rear.

How often do you drive in the back seat? Lol jk. Don't worry about it. The top doesn't decrease until after the rear roll bar.

Back