Rhino lining

B.Jones

i have a friend who has a 95 z71 and the whole bottom trim and bumpers are rhino lined. it looks real good and is eye catching. i was wondering if you could have the fender flares rhino lined? would it hold on or not?? just curious.

Whole jeeps in Rhino lining?!?! Woah. That would feel like driving a powerwheels.....and if you were offroading and tipped over wouldnt you just bounce back up :lol:

i had some left over herculiner after i did my tub/hardtop. with the leftovers i did my fender flares. it held up good until i got into a tight trail and ran one of the flares against a tree just enough to bend the flare. with the flare bending and popping back to shape it cracked the lining and some chipped off.if you want to do this just use the cheap stuff (rustoleum road warrior). other wise just stick to the non bendable hard parts, (bumpers etc...)

dana 44 swap

if you really want the best spray on liner in the business today look in to LINE-X. it is the strongest material on the market, does not run during the application, has a life time warranty, looks incredible, and will take a beating. www.line-x.com or www.goline-x.com also #1 rated product by customers satisfaction

Yeah and they charge you an arm and a leg for it. The one near me wanted "at least $500" just to do the inside of my cj-7 tub.

i found a rhinolining dealer near me that would do inside and outside for $700

Can someone post or send a pic to me of their rig with rhino lining on the fender flares.........I cant imagine what it looks like.

I'm going to rhino line my tub and door sills myself this weekend if I can get the time after the heater blower motor up-grade. I'm going to take pics before during and after on both. I just got my kegerator up and going so if the pics come out blurry then you'll know why.

I have my tub, front bumper,grill, and flares herculined, was simple to do and looks great if i do say so myself

Lining is awesome. It always looks good for the first couple months, then it starts to fade after a while, looking like tar. i had it on my flares before i did the tj conversion, and it looked pretty cool.

you all are JEEP owners why not demand the best.........LINE-X.....it does not fad like rhino and stands up alot better......i dont know what the rhino dealers are like around you all but they send business our way all the time!!!!no joke

Back