Rock Lights Install...

phatyaspen

Im gonna use a set of lights i ahve laying around to mount up as a set of "Rock Lights" do I need to run a relay or what? i was just gonna run a ground and then a wire to the battery do i need to run a fuse or relay help!!! lol

Yes I would. I ran an inline fuse between the battery and the relay. I also ran an inline fuse between the switched power and the switch. I mounted my lights under each fender and one to the rear upper control arm mount. Here's a few pics.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i would do the front fender thing but i hacked that off when i did my flat fender im gonna run two bolts down through the floorboard between teh frame and body and put the lights between the frame and transmission i think... seems like theyre outta the way there pics will coem soon

All the holes I used where exhisting. believe it or not but I didn't have to drill a single hole. one is mounted to the under side of the grill, the one inthe rear is on the oposite side of the rear floor boards as the muffler is, way out of harms way, and the two side ones go through two holes that used to be used for the factory steps that I removed ever so long ago.

good call on teh step holes... wasnt even thinking of that good call now i dont have to drill at all good lookin jps

Back