Rock Rollers

Jeepkid46

Does anybody have or seen rock rollers used i like the idea and want them on my xj i went wheelin with somebody that had one that went in his hitch but i want a couple that are stationary and kinda hid a little bit.

I did a google search for rock rollers (I've never heard of them), and all I found were roller skates.

What's a rock roller?

TerryMason said:
I did a google search for rock rollers (I've never heard of them), and all I found were roller skates.

What's a rock roller?

I seen them on google twice on for draggin a trailer on rocks and there was a bumper for a mini van jeep aka the jk that was under the winch and bout a foot long but they are for sliding on rocks instead of bumper or hitch or somethin else

I found the same jk roller. Interesting concept but does it really hold up? Seems it would bend under the strain and stop rolling. I might have to look into this.

dustin g said:
I found the same jk roller. Interesting concept but does it really hold up? Seems it would bend under the strain and stop rolling. I might have to look into this.

Well the one i seen on the trail held up he used it alot

I would think any kind of real hit on a rock would nick and/or dent it and then it doesn't roll and just lessens the ground clearance and approach/deparch angle.

Don W Baldwin said:
I would think a slider would work better in the long run....

The rollers are solid steel and are very tough i know it can happen but i dont plan on just droppin it on them just want them for rolling down in stead of grinding and i would kind of hide them so it would not make the angle worse got any pics of sliders

I don't buy into these. I see these are am impedance and just "In the way" I would rather not have them and have a better approach angle. I have never not gotten over an obstical because of my front bumper hitting something.

i dont really want a front thats only for wranglers i was more thinking on the rear for coming of of rocks instead of grinding off slide off

Back