Samauri Question

blazntn

I know a guy that is doing a SOA on a Samuari. He is what to put jeep springs in the rear. Do any of yall know what springs will fit CJ or YJ. If so does anyone have a set for sale for cheap?

Brad

RE: Pictures from my trip!

Neither, unless he wants to move the foward perch even more foward.
a SOA on a Zuky will allow for 31's wich should be fine for moderate offroading.

RE: Re: Simple Axle Question...

CJ and YJ springs are the same length I think, the YJ springs are wider than the CJs... I don't know much about Suzukis but I would imagine that the spring mounts are closer together than a CJ or YJs... He would have to arch the crap out of them to make em fit! Or do what John said above....

RE: Vid

I doubt you'd find a direct bolt-in from another vehicle. He will probably have to add a leaf to the existing packs or buy lift springs for a suzuki (I guess they make them).

Re: RE: LifeTime Alignment @ FireStones Lifts Don

well thanks for the help. He thinks that the Jeep springs are a direct bolt on. I will be happy top burst his bubble!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeep Gladiator Concept Truck

I'd tell him to sell the samauri to a girl and buy a real jeep. not a cheap imitation.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeep Gladiator Concept Truck

YJ springs are 2.5" wide, don't know about length. It's a common swap from what I've seen in the rags.

83mudjeep said:
I'd tell him to sell the samauri to a girl and buy a real jeep. not a cheap imitation.

Uh oh, you're testosterone is showing :shock: !

RE: Alarm always goes off

I llike the zuky's too! Takes more inginuity and creativity to build one up than other vehicles!

It was just a joke.....geeeeez lighten up.

It's not my fault. I'm a union Ironworker and i come from a Union family. It's in my breeding to down the jap crap. However the only bike i will strap my ass into is a suzuki. They just build one hell of a bike.

I was just told by a friend the springs will not fit. Someone he knew tried it.

I am not going to argue if they are good. I just can't stand people complaining about the economy and then you look and they don't drive an american car. Outsourcing is the #1 cause of where we are today. I Just bought a 2000 Xj for the same proce I could have bought a brand New XL7. I just can't give my money to another country. Too many factories are closing since someone somewhere else is making $20 a week to make it and you buy thiers bc its cheaper. Just think before you give you hard earned money away. Where is it going?

Back