Should grls have jeeps

Yo, casey baby girl, calm your ass down. It is obvious that jeepr89 is just jelous of what you have. I mean.. give me a break, how is he going to email you like that and then come back and say that he didnt.
Not only should girls have jeeps, hot girls should drive with the top down! :-D [addsig]

YES, girls should rive jeeps. there are very few female jeepers around here and I for one would welcome some more. Whats that saying again? Oh yeah, "Jeep girls love to ride topless" Rock on Jeep Girls.[addsig]

jeepr89... why don't you just own up to sending that email? don't have the balls?[addsig]

Hey babygrl are you getting the feeling that you are gaining a bunch of big brothers and sisters by posting you jeep dreams here. Most everyone here with the exception of Sully (your new little brother) are old enought to be your big brothers fathers or even grand fathers. They are not going to lead you wrong if they can help it. You have tapped into a knowledge base that is rich and friendly. However once in a while you will get a bad note from one person or another. Lordy girl I may tick you off at some point! Jeep girls have thick skin and stand up for what they believe. Like Quinters said it is a life style this Jeep thing. Hang in there and dont let anyone get you down. Tug :p [addsig]

Hell no girls shouldn't drive jeeps! They can ride with me !:-D Stink about it guys, for each girl thats in a jeep of her own, thats one girl not in your jeep! :p

With that said and out of the way..... I wish more women would drive them!

[addsig]

Hell no girls shouldn't drive jeeps! They can ride with me !:-D Stink about it guys, for each girl thats in a jeep of her own, thats one girl not in your jeep! :p

With that said and out of the way..... I wish more women would drive them!

This is true but remember the onlything better than 1 Jeep going down the road is a convoy of Jeeps going down the road. So let her drive hers and she can follow :-D [addsig]

Yes Girls Should have jeeps, damn i wish i could talk my girlfriend in to getting a jeep, A nice YJ, just like mine, but she has a thing for Neon's, which is cool with me, seeing I'm a moper guy to. But Jeep comes first!!!!! :cool: :-D [addsig]

Neons make up about 50% of the worst drivers on the road, the other are Saturn drivers. Ha, Ha. [addsig]

girls driving jeeps...hummmmmmmm i vote yes for that bill.i mean if i met a girl with a big jeep and she wanted to give me a lift i would hop in and ride shotgun with her in no prob. hell probly half the girls that drive jeeps have bigger ones than own.there is a jeep in the city that is a stock TJ and driven by a girl.everyweekend her,her kid in the baby seat in the rear and her boyfriend riding shotty go to the mts. she has out bogged jeeps with lifts and bigger tires.one day i will be able to bogg like her :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Back