snow in NE

Greencuke

well, we just got our first snow up her in the great northeast! being my first winter w/ my jeep, im wondering if its prudent to go wheeling in the snow. do people take the season off? or am i just being a wuss? [addsig]

A Jeep taking the season off ?............hold on...I need to clear my eyes and read this again lol
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Now that I've re read the post
image-missing.png
Nows when the fun really begins. Go out and have a ball knowing that your Jeep will always get you home.........mabey lol[addsig]

thanx PASmokeater; u know, u ask a guy for a little advice and hes gotta get all mean on ya. lol[addsig]

Hardy har har har Dude sorry I am laughing with you not at you. You own the orginal Snow mobile. You can be out when the Exployers and Jimmys and such are setting by the fire. Throw in a Tug Strap or a chain and pull out the so called SUV's amd other stuck autos along the way! Have a blast[addsig]

im looking forward to driving arond in a storm and pulling people out of banks[addsig]

The only thing winter changes is I make sure I have my tools, straps and Jumper cables at all times. Gotta be helpful...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back