Snow!!

I'm in Denver for work now, and man is it cold! Weather said it got down below 0 last night...

I can't wait to get back to the beach.

........but if it's gonna be freezing cold, I'd rather look at snow that the ugly brown of winter.

Exactly the way I feel when I live in the "snow zone". HOWEVER!!!.........Here in Southern Louisiana, I feel that if you have to put up with 100 degree temps in the summer (hell, it hit 90 degress in early May this year) with the humidity hovering at 90-95 percent, you should be exempt from snow!!!! It's not ugly brown down here!! We got about an inch last night....and it's just now finally melting. All you snow lovers can have it.

I'm grateful that at least we didn't have any hurricanes this year. Snow?????......BAH, HUMBUG!!!!!!

We got the first snow early this AM and headed up the mountain to do some sight seeing and see if we could get stuck. :roll: :lol: This was the first time Samantha and I had been on this trail.

020-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

0531-1.jpg

We got our first snow this weekend. It was about 6 inches or so. I took my Jeep out to some property our friends own. They let us hunt and fish there. We went to see where the deer where moving. Here are some pics of my fist off road adventure in my first Jeep!

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

So far today, we have a bit over an inch here in the outskirts of Reno, NV... with much more on the way!

I'll try to get a few picks up of The Great Pumpkin out dashing through the snow.

My dad and brother live in Reno, and I got a call from them last night saying it had been snowing all day in town... man talk about rubbing it in my face haha. Pasquatch you should def post some pics, I'm having withdrawals.

My favorite kind of weather! Zero temps and snow.....could use more snow though! Just took these pics a few minutes ago. ;)

Attachments

• P1020113.JPG
    P1020113.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 196
  • P1020114.JPG
    P1020114.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 205

Moonbeam has shred the snow with those who do not always see it. A little over three feet just before Halloween.

Here they are again for those who miss the snow. 8)

HOPE YOU ENJOY

Attachments

• DSC01232.jpg
    DSC01232.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC01243.jpg
    DSC01243.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01245.jpg
    DSC01245.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC01249 2.jpg
    DSC01249 2.jpg
    677.8 KB · Views: 119
I'm in Denver for work now, and man is it cold! Weather said it got down below 0 last night...

What your not having fun yet :shades:Hey since your in Denver should stop in check out build progress on the flatie only bout 30 west up that big hill :roll: on I-70

What your not having fun yet :shades:Hey since your in Denver should stop in check out build progress on the flatie only bout 30 west up that big hill :roll: on I-70

I would have, but I've already scrambled back to the east coast - I was only out there for 3 nights. Long enough to do my work, almost get frost bite, and get back home.

That is a beautiful place, and I bet I'd love it in the summer.

My favorite kind of weather! Zero temps and snow.....could use more snow though! Just took these pics a few minutes ago. ;)
dont know if picts draged along but is that cripple creek
looks like it alot

Back