So im lookin at....

fido

So i drove by a CJ - 5 olddddd jeep ugly brown color :p Could use some lovin'. It's got 35" tires 6" lift says it has 75,900 miles but im guessing that's 175,900 :p I got the number was gonna call for more info but from that they want $3,900

Was considering also am considering buying a newer TJ and putting prolly 31" with a small lift... 2? 3?"

I want something i can drive to school which is about.... 30 minute drive :-x but i can take out back and have fun.. Im in florida and don't have many big hills... :( But i can work with what we have :)

Any suggetions??? THANKs! I'm tryin' to spend less than $15,000 Im not all that knowledable on technical terms... i jus started mechanic school and really awnna get into this... I was told to go with dana 40 rear axle... Im not sure what the differences are...

any help is awsome!

what year CJ...depending on condition 3900 could be a steal ot highway robbery

lol J, good luck selling your jeep. I must say you are quite the promoter. How is it doing on EBAY? I checked earlier today at 2500. It's a great jeep from what I can see, you should have no trouble getting what you want for it.

Lady

LadyJeepFreak, you have to do what you can...I would rather it go to someone who will enjoy it than for it to live on the street....hhehehehehehehe
image-missing.png

jhiggins said:
LadyJeepFreak, you have to do what you can...I would rather it go to someone who will enjoy it than for it to live on the street....hhehehehehehehe
image-missing.png

Now that is a great statement! tug

o_O no seats! how much do those run? or would it be best to go get some from a junk yard? :p

Back