soa pics finally

lookin good man... but.. with no fender flares, you're gonna have a nasty time without windows... and water puddle will spray right inside.. i tried it for a week.. loved the look, but hated getting wet

are those 33s or 35s

theyre 35's and trust me im learning real quick about the fender flares, i got a set of tj ones i might mount up, im not sure tho....

Looks good, man.

I'd throw the factory flares back on for right now. With that much clearance the TJ flares might make those 35s look a little on the small side......maybe not :? ......either way, it will still look nice.

I like that you used the 2" packs with the SOA too. You'll be much happier in the long run, and it looks like it flexes pretty well.

you have a big eep my friend. Good work on the SOA, LOVE THE LOOK! Get some flares on that bad boy!

Lookin good, but... your stickin with the stock axles?

Nice, That is the same set up I am putting together for my project jeep, (according to mathethatics, 2" packs, soa, and TJ flares, will clear 37" tires) just a thought.

cj7 350 swap

o itll clear more than that, those 35s have about a foot to the fender, you could get 39s under it easy but 37's would be more practical for trail use

Back