some idiot, and his lies

Snitty

there is some idiot working at autozone (go figure)... every time i he sees me, he insists on telling me some stupid made up extreme story as if i'm going to be impressed. The kid must be a millionaire.. or have some money stashed away somewhere.. because he has new cars (or stories of them) every time i see him

here are his stories...

first, he had a 454 S-10... ok... believable, i've heard of stranger things... and i didn't know the kid yet, so didn't know that he was full of dump yet...
i didn't quite believe the 8 second quartermile part of the story though

next time i go in... he's got his camaro almost done.. just got done putting a crossfire injected 350 (chevy's poorest attempt at fuel injection ever) in his 85 berlinetta...

ooops... next time i talk to him, its an 84... and he hit a deer going 120... so i guess nobody gets to see that car.

next story... i go in with a femail friend of mine... then he pulls me aside and goes "who is that? hook me up" i said its not even worth trying... he goes "its worth it if you tell her that i drive a trans am"... so now he has a trans am..

the next time i go in... i ask him about this trans am... just to see what he's gonna lie about... so it turns out... its a 2.8 "special edition" trans am... yeah... pontiac is going to chop off two cylinders for a "special edition".. the ONLY 6 cylinder 3rd gen trans am was a TTA... and this is no TTA....

Next time... I asked him how he gets to work... so he points outside... there is a dodge spirit... i'm like "you have all these cars, and you drive a spirit to work?".. he comes back with "TURBO spirit".... "big deal" says snitty... then he says "it IS a big deal when its got a turbo from a 3000GT"... YEAH, and the motor in my jeep is out of a train

oops... now nobody can see the "trans am" now... so he says, he hit some water, hydroplaned, hit a guardrail, and rolled it several times going 90 on the way to work... not one scratch on him, and made it to work on time.

here is the latest... great story...

2005 dodge ram 360 hemi... yeah really... bought it new.. supercharged, 4wd, factory 6" lift... got a lift put on professionally too.. for an additional 13"... 44" tires... but again.. nobody gets to see it... he can't drive it into town because his KC lights on the headbar hit the traffic lights... thats just too bad

there's a lot more... but i think you get the idea.... i know that you all know someone just like that... they must think this stuff up at night, and are so excited to tell someone their new story, as if it makes them cool

My personal favorite is still when people tell me they have a 96 Wrangler :D

Nathan

yeah... square headlights with coil suspension.... wait.. or was it round headlights with leaf suspension

lol...what a charactor snitty...hope you get a huge discount on parts for entertaing that BS... :lol:

edit..arnt the TJ's still consider a "wrangler"? if not what are they called?..sorry i know this sounds dumb but this is something that i dont understand. i know ...i suck..lol

LoL i know a kid like that he has fast cars and big trucks, that he tells me about when he sees me outside working on the jeep. But he is only like 13 so hopefully he will grow out of it.

I'm surprised he wanted to hook him up with your female friend...

...ya know seeing how he's dating ...

....Morgan Fairchild! Yeeeeeah, that's the ticket!

Snitty said:
here is the latest story.....

2005 dodge ram 360 hemi... yeah really... bought it new.. supercharged, 4wd, factory 6" lift... got a lift put on professionally too.. for an additional 13"... 44" tires... but again.. nobody gets to see it... he can't drive it into town because his KC lights on the headbar hit the traffic lights... thats just too bad

That thing has got to have like 60's to hit traffic lights.... Its entertaining to hear people talk about stuff they dont have. Ask him what his jeep was like. :lol:

Its entertaining to hear people talk about stuff they dont have.

Entertaining to her you say that Sully. ;)

This guy sounds like someone you should tell you have a Rotory Engine in your Jeep with Valves and pistons. HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

arnt the TJ's still consider a "wrangler"? if not what are they called?..sorry i know this sounds dumb but this is something that i dont understand. i know ...i suck..lol
yeah... TJs are wranglers... but they started in 97... there was no short wheelbase jeep in a 96 model

hope you get a huge discount on parts for entertaing that BS
actually... i do... i work 16 hrs/week for autozone.. driving parts between stores... 20% off

Snitty said:
round headlights with leaf suspension

Wouldn't that be a CJ? :p

he can't drive it into town because his KC lights on the headbar hit the traffic lights.

Hmmm, to my knowledge all traffic lights are high enough off the ground that 18 wheelers can pass under them without hitting. So through logic you'd conclude that his Dodge was/is at least as tall if not taller than an 18 wheeler (either that or he put the KC lights on like a 30' tall boom.) Wierd :roll:

-Nick :!:

either that or he put the KC lights on like a 30' tall boom.) Wierd

I love people like that. What we need is to hear more of his stories Snitty, suck all the stories out of him so i can have some good before bed reading.

Yeah keep us updated weekly. Maybe start a sticky thread titled: Snittys tales from Autozone and beyond, or something like that...

My Yugo had a 454 with Holley double-pumpers, dropped in a Dana front end from a Caterpillar skid loader, 88" tires on chrome-spoke wheels with spinners, a transmission out of an M1A1 Abrahms tank. It'd do the quarter in 2.3 seconds on the back 4 cylinders alone. I used to drag race that kid all the time, and he always lost because he'd slow down for the turns. My Yugo could turn a hairpin at 100mph like it was on a rail man.....yeah....and Morgan loved it....yeah.......I once got red-lighted by the cops in it, so I drove it up the side of the Sears tower, over the balcony on the viewing platform, and into the elevator. By the time the cops got up the stairs, I was driving out the front door....yeah....and it had a snorkel....yeah....and I could drive it underwater, so once I drove it to France cause Morgan needed some new lipstick...yeah.....oh, and this one time, at band camp, I stuck a SOA up my ..........

Sparky-Watts said:
My Yugo had a 454 with Holley double-pumpers, dropped in a Dana front end from a Caterpillar skid loader, 88" tires on chrome-spoke wheels with spinners, a transmission out of an M1A1 Abrahms tank. It'd do the quarter in 2.3 seconds on the back 4 cylinders alone. I used to drag race that kid all the time, and he always lost because he'd slow down for the turns. My Yugo could turn a hairpin at 100mph like it was on a rail man.....yeah....and Morgan loved it....yeah.......I once got red-lighted by the cops in it, so I drove it up the side of the Sears tower, over the balcony on the viewing platform, and into the elevator. By the time the cops got up the stairs, I was driving out the front door....yeah....and it had a snorkel....yeah....and I could drive it underwater, so once I drove it to France cause Morgan needed some new lipstick...yeah.....oh, and this one time, at band camp, I stuck a SOA up my ..........

No kidding you had one too, but mine was a chevy 631 cid supercharged turbo diesel with the optional propane injected NOS kit! I was able to get it down to 2.1 second 1/4 miles

Yeah, well, if I used all 8 cylinders, I could hit less than .03 seconds, but the neighbors complained because of all the sonic booms. I once made a sonic boom so loud it shattered windows from Colorado to Virginia, and that was just pulling though the drive through at McD's......

Give the guy a break, most nice rides started out with a dream and a vision. Guys just sharing his vision with you.
Building your own nice ride, is a conundrum anyway, have a vision, don´t have the bucks, got the bucks don´t have the time, have somebody else build it for you and it doesn´t seem to satisfy and misses the vision. Hard to get all your chit togehter in one bag.
Bunch of flat track racers, in a little shop, let me hang around and gave me enough discarded (good, but not cutting edge) parts to build some nice motors. Skinny pimple faced kid with a dream. Guys were really nice, gave a kid with low self esteem a boost.
Ended up with a 64 Chev, van (motor between the front seats) 4.11 limited slip, 13"rims, wide tires, a manual shift TH350. A Chev. six 272 cubes, three lucas (Jagaur) side draft carb.s (home made intake) an Isky cam and a home made Tri-Y header. Twin snubber and leaf rear suspension, dropped I beam, twin leaf front. Neat stuff for a 17 year old kid. Van was white with a rust red interior and rust red accents, state of the art 4 track tape player :D .
Still remember the guys at the race shop, with a warm heart.
Didn´t have enough money or time to fool with drugs, drinking and meaness, guys probably saved me.
Give the guy a boost, you may be saving a soul.

Adjusting the Clutch pedal

Tug-n-pull said:
Sully said:
L33TJ33P said:
Sully said:
]Its entertaining to hear people talk about stuff they dont have.

Entertaining to her you say that Sully. ;)

Were you on here that long ago? :lol:

heheheheheheehe I was! tug

LOL. Isn't it ironic?
But that's changed now, since Sully got a new alter ego and became a Mod. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back