some idiot, and his lies

This whole thread is very entertaining. Full of testosterone too I must say. LOL

I did have a great time picture this truck on 60's or having a 30 foot boom for his light bar. Well gollllleee sir. lol

Lady 8)

today's story.. his turbo dodge spirit... doesn't have a heater, it was an option that year... it is one of 3 made, it is worth mega bucks

We had a guy like that in high school named Prope. So every time somebody said a blatant lie we would rag on each other and say "What are you talking about, you're a Prope!"

That was a pretty darn good "pathological liar" Sparky-Watts! I wasn't sure how many would remember that!!! yeah

Snitty said:
today's story.. his turbo dodge spirit... doesn't have a heater, it was an option that year... it is one of 3 made, it is worth mega bucks
Hey, I have no A/C in my jeep, he and I must have the same options!

Just look him in the eyes and say "NO, you don't".......then walk away. I had this guy that knew me somehow and everytime I saw him he would have to tell me about his last race, or his new car, or his new lift in his new garage, or....... Anyway, he had caught up to me one day and was telling me about the brand new Camaro he had bought and how he wished he could drive it, but it was bought to be a collectible. He had sealed it in a plastic bag in his garage and he wasn't opening it up until it was an antique. THIS and he was still driving the primered, V6 powered second gen Camaro he had owned since I had known him. I also wondered what he did with the pro-street Camaro he was supposed to be building in that garage, but I didn't think it wise to ask. I simply said "NO you don't......and if you do, quit talking about it and pull it out in the road so I can show you what it WON'T do."
Now, he just nods and says "what's up?" when he sees me. It's rude, but so is holding me up and wasting my time just to tell me a lie.

well ive got a fighter jet, a aircraft carrier that turns into a sub and does the world tour in under 24 hrs and agolden pp7 from golden eye

my jeep dumpster

I have the same deal here man...Some guy at an autozone tells me a huge lie everytime i go into the place. First it was im building a tracker w/ a 454 that has an atlas2 and dana 60's lol ya right and the others go on and on...such as his blown charger w/ a 440 and orange paintjob. And he argued w/ me that there are no jeeps w/ round headlights.... i said what do you call that and pointed to my jeep he told me i had it custom done.... HAHAHA :lol:

he told me i had it custom done
:lol: :lol: Snitty, if you need parts (and no B.S.), go somewhere else. but if you need some parts AND humor (and wish to pass it along to us), go to Autozone!! Be thankful you don't have to work with that dude!!

i DO have to work with him... i work 16 hrs/week for autozone... but he works retail with customers... i work commercial, dealing with the garages, i just drive parts here and there and BS with the mechanics...

now that i think... this is God's honest truth, there was a kid who worked for my stepfather's business... HAHA, he paid him with MOUNTAIN DEW!!!! the kid (supposedly) is brandon lee's cousin (he named himself "The Raven" as a spin off of "The Crow", played by brandon lee), fell out of a 30 STORY tree practicing ninjitsu (spelling?) and broke every bone in his body, and walked to the hospital... got 27 traffic tickets in one day, including being involved in a high speed chase... and this is just the greatest thing... he drove from here (near buffalo, NY) to mexico on his motorcycle (which he doesn't have) in SIX HOURS..... WITHOUT SPEEDING... he'll swear to it til the day he dies

his last name fits him quite well... Flake

phatyaspen said:
he argued w/ me that there are no jeeps w/ round headlights.... i said what do you call that and pointed to my jeep he told me i had it custom done.... HAHAHA :lol:

There sure are alot of customized Jeeps now days.... those round headlights must be a very popular mod. Jeep needs to realize this and start incorporating them in the stock design. :roll:

:mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

i know a kid who claims to have been climbing a tree, accidentally grabbed an electrical wire which shocked him and stopped his heart, thus killing him. lucky for him tho the impact of falling to the ground "re-started" his heart and thats why he's alive. he claims the doctors verified this and showed it to him on a heart rate moniter. funny he wasnt on the moniter when his heart supposedly stopped and it seems unlikely it would show past heart rates

i DO have to work with him...

sorry, Snitty, i forgot about your earlier posts. I feel for ya', but at least you've got the right attitude - sharing it with all of us. Been the source of some good laughs here!

Back