Spray on or roll on?

Sully

Alright here's the deal, I'm rhino lining my cab next weekend and buying matirials this weekend. Ive stripped out my interior and I want to go on to the next step. I'm not up to date on spray on liners and rhino liners so I need your opinions, experiance, what you've heard ect... I want to know what would be best for the inside of my jeep. What brand and should I get a spray on liner or a roll on?

I rolled on brushed on mind about 2 month ago and it did great put it on good and check it later for spots that you missed.

for inside Sully don't waste your time with spray ons...they work great for bumpers and such but inside your cab roll out the barrel and roll on the rhino!
The inside takes allot more abuse from your feet and grit as you drive then does the outside of your jeep.

Are you talking about aerosol spray-on on compressed air spray-on? I saw that O'reillys had the kit to spray Herculiner with your own compressor. It had a special gun and hose. I believe I would give that a try. It was $30 for the hose kit and gun. A friend of mine used a gun like that but sprayed some Gator Guard liner. It's been in there for 3 years and still looks good.

I like herculiner. If you spray it on it will be thicker alot more rough. It will also use up to twice as much. I rolled mine and thinck it turned out fine and has lasted 4 yrs so far.

Having a company spray it on would be the best route, although it's a little more expensive. I always use Arma-Coatings. They spray it on at over 3,000 psi and have the stuff heated to several hundred degrees. There's no way you can do that out in your garage!!

Oh, and you can't beat lifetime warranties for things like this too!

Back