Spring Over Axle??

What brackets Josh?. I got pulled over there about a month ago on 362 by the sheriffs deputy. Apparently i was speeding. I immediately told him as he approached my window that i am armed. He asked where it was, and i said, which one?. He snickered and ran my DL and gave me a warning. Apprently i was going 75 on a 55.:cry:

Spring perches and such?

Rubicon Express(If you can find them, heard they're back in a month or so)
M.O.R.E.
Teraflex
Full Traction
Rusty's Offroad

Lots of people make stuff for SOA.

Just a suggestion

If you are going to change to spring over you should think about incorporating something to help with spring wrap when you put the pedal to it.

Sorry it's for 1980 CJ7...I live off of 362. They are normally pretty relaxed around here..guns are a regular sight lol

I've found kits that include the brackets and shocks. Also the bottom shock plate/spring support. I'm just looking for the bracket that welds onto the axle and allows the spring to rest on top.

X3. When i go to Houston, i take I-10 and exit off Brookshire and take 362 all the way to 1488 then just past Magnolia is the Woodlands. Thats where i stay for a few days sometimes. I'll holler at y'a next time i plan a trip out there.

Bounty__Hunter said:
You want the axle tube diameter to be close so not every perch will work. Mopar makes a nice set for $20pr, worth buying new.

Thanks for the help bounty..do u have a part number or link?

SteelHeadz said:
X3. When i go to Houston, i take I-10 and exit off Brookshire and take 362 all the way to 1488 then just past Magnolia is the Woodlands. Thats where i stay for a few days sometimes. I'll holler at y'a next time i plan a trip out there.

X3? Yeah that sounds good just give me a heads up

Back