Stop with the e-mail flood already!

FrankManor

Not that I don't love you guyz and anything to do with the thrice-blessed Jeep, but how do I stop you sending a gazillion e-mails about EVERYTHING to my home e-mail addy? Obviously I must have inadvertently triggered this when I recently signed up. No more. I'll get everything I need by logging on to here.
image-missing.png

PS. I guess I should have directed this to dingus or whoever handles these things[addsig]

hmm... i have no idea what you're talking about. who is sending them? what do they say? i don't get anything in my mail from this site...[addsig]

I don't get any mail from this site either. Of course, I gave a fake email when I signed up. Hee Hee, just kidding.[addsig]

wish i had given a fake address! so how do i get jeepz.com to stop sending me a copy of every posting that's put on this message board?[addsig]

OK, that's a little different....

Jeepz.com hasn't sent ANY email out in....well I guess a year. Any registered member can see your email address that you put into the "Fake Email" spot. Go to the "your account" link at the top of the screen and see if you put anything in the fake email section. I'd suggest leaving your real email in the real email field, as if you loose your password, that's where it will be sent (no one can see it, it's all automated)

Having said that, I think that what you've done is subscribed to a forum, so that whenever there is a post, you're notified. Go to the main forum page, then click on a forum. If you are subscribed, you'll see an "unsubscribe" button in the upper right. Just click that button. You'll need to unsubscribe from each forum that you've signed up for.

Just want everyone to know that Jeepz.com does not spam at all![addsig]

Back