Stupid people and their funny cars.

Sully

Me and my friend were joking around at school about 14 inch wheels on neon green catalacks,and lifted fords on tiny tires.Pontiac Aztecs(weirdest car ever) .If you think about it,people drive some pretty stupid looking cars.Like that avalanche :lol: :lol: What a joke. :wink: Sully[addsig]

and the h2!! lol personally i think the buick rezendevous or whatever is almost worse than the aztec, and the new mustangs dont look so hot either.[addsig]

Like a golf cart, eh Sully? LOL just messing.... I think the ugliest and most retarded vehicle on the road is the Chevy Avalanche. It makes for a crappy pickup and SUV... and it's damn ugly!!! -Mike :-D [addsig]

I look at it like this there are certian people that I just do not want to see in a Jeep! there are folks that if they bought a jeep I would sell mine. There for years I wore a cowboy hat, not to be cool just kinda grew up in one always around horses and the farm. Then in the early 80's Country became cool and John Trovolta (SP) came out in Urban Cowboy and the whole dang world came down with the boot scoot fever. I aint had a cowboy hat sence. Be glad there are some folks driveing crap around. Tug[addsig]

As far as the ugliest car....

Aztek gets my vote hands down!!!

I mean really that is the most F*$#ED UP looking suv/minivan/car or whatever the hell it is that I have ever seen! I think the pontiac engineers must have been high or something when they designed it....

"Uhh hey guys I got an idea...lets take the front of a grand am, the body of a suv, and the rear of minivan and roll it into one! We will even put a little spoiler on it so it will look cool!" Pontiac Engineer

LOL I mean really...I cannot believe someone would want something that looks so dumb. I would never EVER be caught dead in one of those "wonders of 21st century car design"...EVER![addsig]

There was this one car I saw tooling around town in high school. It was a Geo Metro lowered (if you can imagine that) and it had small really tiny rims with low profile tires sticking 4inches out of the wheel wheel. It looked like a bad matchbox car. Of course it had the neon lighting underneath.[addsig]

The Aztec, the Avalanche and that new Honda thing! They are selling that new Honda SUV at Costco. My wife and I were making fun of it, when we hear a 9 year old girl tell her mom, "That's the coolest looking SUV ever!" Please pray for our youth! :-D [addsig]

Yes the Honda Elament SUV is the ugliest vehicle ever.I saw one in my neighborhood yesterday and almost ran into a mailbox i started laughing so hard at it.I cant belive they actually built that thing.What were they thinking? And the worst is all the idiots around here that end up buying one.

edited by: TJoffroad00, Feb 19, 2003 - 03:29 PM[addsig]

tj took mine but i have another ford focus whats up with the tail lights! :evil:
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Those focuses arent that bad besisdes the tail lights.Lets not forget the liberty.:lol: ewwww:wink: Sully[addsig]

i saw some ulgy thing at the race track the other day...maybe a...well im not sure what it was but it was gold, and was one of those cross over suvs.....very fugly[addsig]

I saw that damn new Honda thing the other day and wanted to puke. Looks like a cross between a Aztec and the Avalanche, by far and away the ugliest vehicle EVER!!!! What is with all the plastic crap on today's cars:-O :lol: :-O .......Bullet
20397436-1.jpg

edited by: Bullet3600, Feb 19, 2003 - 11:29 PM[addsig]

all ricerockets with that pissedoff weedwacked sound [addsig]

Back