Super Bowl

Who will win the super bowl?

• Total voters

TwistedCU

I was tired of seeing Don and Rosie on the homepage, so... new poll:

Who will win it all?

Last edited:

Good call. I think that NO has the most well-rounded team. Plenty of offense, and just enough defense.

I think an Indy vs. NO Superbowl would be incredibly fun to watch.

I hope the Pats don't go.

As a true bostonian of course im picking the NE PATS, but my fav player us manning, so its tough. Those 4 are very good, there is gonna be some battles this sunday.

With my Denver Donkeys not in the running I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Manning. So... GO NO, NE and Chicago!

Down here in southern Louisiana we're all about the Saints, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy winning one- Geaux Saints!! Go Colts!!

Would like to See NO vs Indy. I think that would be the best game to watch. I think Indy would take it IF they can stop the run.

I'd like to see a rematch of the '85 Pats/Bears game. I left New England in 1981 for Maryland, and stayed a Pats fan until the Ravens came to Baltimore. I just had to switch to the Ravens as Baltimore is where I spent most of my life and it's where I feel at home. I still root for the Pats, but not when they are against Baltimore. Since Steve McNair folded up like a cheap lawnchair last Saturday and the Ravens are out of it I'd like to see the Pats get their grudge match and beat Chicago. I can still see that knucklehead McMahon and his stupid headbands :lol:

Last edited:

Would like to See NO vs Indy. I think that would be the best game to watch. I think Indy would take it IF they can stop the run.

That would be my dream game, so it probably won't happen. Having lived in the Tampa area during the Dungy era (he did bring them back from "laughingstock"), I always thought he got reamed down there........yeah, "Chucky" came down and won the SuperBowl, but with Dungy's team. Dungy is a real class guy. And now, through my geographic relocation, I've become a Saints fan...............I still remember the "bag on the heads Aints days......................

Would be a great superbowl........I would love it for whoever won and feel real compassion for whoever lost!!................so, of course, it will never happen!:(

The LAST thing I'd like to see is any kinda "re-match"...................

I think of the teams left, the Saints are playing the toughest. They have the talent to beat any AFC team. The Bears can beat anyone, provided Rex Grossman doesn't turn into a siv again. That's why I'm not picking them.

The Pats didn't deserve to win that game, and they are indeed beatable. Indy's defense showed up all of a sudden, but Manning's stats were actually worse than McNair for that game. Which QB and which Defense will show up for the Superbowl?

The AFC over all is better, but the last 4 teams standing are pretty even now that the Chargers choked. They beat themselves...sadly.

How the hell are you gonna lose a game when Brady throws 3 picks?:roll:

BTW. the number 3. Do you know the significance? That's the total by which the Pats have won all of their Superbowls, one of which they didn't deserve to be at (aka the tuck rule vs. the Raiders). Hardly the most dominant "Dynasty" out of the multiple win Superbowl teams.

Who did that? It wasn't Brady, it was Vinatieri, and he's a Colt now! Just something to ponder.

(of course, just by mentioning this, I've all but guaranteed that Godowski (NE's Kicker) is going to kick the game winner)

Last edited:
...........(of course, just by mentioning this, I've all but guaranteed that Godowski (NE's Kicker) is going to kick the game winner)

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with so much NEGATIVE WAVES!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, considering ALL of the teams I was rooting for got knocked out of the playoffs, I have the midas touch. :)

Belecheck and Brady are 15-1 in the playoffs. I credit Bill for their success. He's one good coach. They are rare today, but there's no denying that guy finds ways to stay in the "W" column.

Manning looked rough so far this year in the postseason. 5 picks? Passer rating of 40 last week?

And as for the Colt's defense, it's their pass defense that has gotten them thus far. The run defense wasn't good vs Baltimore. Jamal didn't get many carries, but when he did he gained 4.08 yds per carry ;) All the talk about how their run defense is better is bunk. The Ravens didn't stick to the game plan that they won with all year... pound the ball down their throats for 3 quarters then score late.... and they lost.

Imagine that :roll:

If we're lucky, Belichek gets hit by a stray hammer or something.

Just checked the odds... both home teams are 3 point favorites, which means that the teams are even (they always give 3 for home field advantage).

I think we're in for some good football this coming weekend!

Just checked the odds... both home teams are 3 point favorites, which means that the teams are even (they always give 3 for home field advantage).

I think we're in for some good football this coming weekend!

I sure hope so. And I hope the Pats lose by 3. Except I hope the Saints win by 30. :twisted:

Well, considering ALL of the teams I was rooting for got knocked out of the playoffs, I have the midas touch. :)

I knew you were rooting for the Bills this season...STOP IT!!!! :lol:

Back