Super Bowl

Who will win the super bowl?

• Total voters
I'm surprised that so few pick the Bears, they look pretty strong, and Grossman played really well last weekend.

GO SAINTS. I hope that somehow the Colts pull a win over the Pats in spite of a career-ending injury to Manning.

GO SAINTS. I hope that somehow the Colts pull a win over the Pats in spite of a career-ending injury to Manning.

I'm hoping the Pats beat them with a field goal kick to spite Adam V :lol:

I'm hoping the Pats beat them with a field goal kick to spite Adam V :lol:

Weird, you're cheering for a bleeding heart blue state like Mass, and I'm cheering for a good 'ole apple pie red state like Indiana. LOL. I guess sports and politics don't necessarily translate. :lol:

Patriots and the Bears would be a sweet match up. We'll see today. Good luck to evryones favorite.

God. If the Pats win, then the 2 teams I didn't want to go to the superbowl of ALL the teams in the playoffs will be in. L-A-M-E!

God. If the Pats win, then the 2 teams I didn't want to go to the superbowl of ALL the teams in the playoffs will be in. L-A-M-E!

Wow 4 turnovers and a safety sure didn't bode well for the Saints! Breeze has an incredible game that will only be remembered as a loss.

If the Pats win, I'll get to see my rematch.

Damn The Saints got STOMPED :shock:

I might not even watch the Superbowl this year. The Pats are stomping the Colts right now.

I guess the NFL only has the "Bad Guys" winning anymore.

C'mon, it's america's team! To call them the "Bad Guys" would be unpatriotic.

They aren't America's team. They're the Chowd's team. They don't represent me or the the entire country in anyway. :p

Dallas tried using that "America's Team" moniker first, and they too don't represent the US.

They aren't America's team. They're the Chowd's team. They don't represent me or the the entire country in anyway. :p

Dallas tried using that "America's Team" moniker first, and they too don't represent the US.
Yeah, I hate that whole "America's team" thing... but I am loving this game... Pats were spanking them and now it's tied. Whoops scratch that, Pats TD...

Great game so far

Back