Swaybar Links

Just go with the cheap alternative route....
You can do discnects for under $10.00.... :-D [addsig]

If I were a bit more mechanically inclined I might...lol, but I lack know how and tools.

Did I mention know how? lol[addsig]

Even I could do it from what I have seen. Look the project over and see if it looks like something you can do! Don't give up just yet. A year ago I was afraid to do much more than air filters and oil cahnges ect.... Now i am doing 75 % of all the work on Jeezabell (my jeep) to include the recent lift, and many other projects. Just wade in and have at it. Makes you proud to do a s much as possible by yourself. Tug :-D [addsig]

Go to search and type in ALL American Sway-bar Discon.
I did a write up on it very easy to follow.... :-D [addsig]

Tell you guys what...lol...I'm going to go ahead and buy a pair of disco's...BUT I'll put them on myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: When I get around to putting on my 2" lift, (which I'll also do myself) then I'll take a look at maybe fabricating my own disco's with the write up. Hopefully under experienced supervision. :cool: [addsig]

Jhiggins,

Took a look at you did, looks real cool! At first I was thinking it couldn't be done a TJ what with the top end being a bolt!, but you managed to work around that too. I had no idea the actual sway bar itself would swivel up like that! I could probably do you modification, butter fingers and all, but at the top of my link where that bolt is, something is awfully fishy, as in, it seems to move almost independently, think I snapped it somehow D'OH! [addsig]

Hmmmmm well if you snapped the
socket and ball part at the top ...
you might as well buy disconects ...because
it is no good ... :-( :-D [addsig]

Back