tee hee

berettajeep

Hello everyone! its me! visiting the local library for internet fun. thought I would stop by and announce that my wife to be and I are expecting our bundle of joy in less then three weeks.

It is her first and will be my second.

We need a some name suggestions for our baby boy. :)

Always liked "Joshua".........would've named my son that 'cept I already had a dog with that name...........didn't seem right:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats, just the same!

father mud

Last edited:
I have always thought it would be cool to have a name like Stryker but I don't think it would sound good with my last name. I met a cop the other day and his first name was Ranger.

Just don't do a "fad" name.

Amen to that. I prefer good old-fashioned names like Matthew, David, Luke, Johnathon, Terry, Paul, Steve, William, James, etc. etc. I still don't like my grandson's name, Brasen.....or any other "made-up sounding name". Don't care at all for Colt, Brace, Chase, Porter, Connor, Dalton, Hunter, Logan, Brogan, etc. etc. etc.

Of course, my grandfathers were both adorned with some pretty awful middle names (Colaw and Mallory), as were my father and brother (Laverne).

I like my oldest's middle name... Vaughn. It is very uncommon and it is pretty rugged sounding.

I would have liked it to be his first name but too late now.

Our sons are named Andy, Ben, Nathan, and Matthew. Our grandsons are named Caleb, Nathan, Brody, Jacob and River (If you knew my son Nate you would know River was the only name for a son of his- although they were going to name the baby River even if it was a girl- which I thought would've been pretty cool.) Anyway, I think all those are great names. Noah is another great name- good luck! Picking out a name isn't as easy as it seems when it's going to be attached to another human being for the rest of his life!

Amen to that. I prefer good old-fashioned names like Matthew, David, Luke, Johnathon, Terry, Paul, Steve, William, James, etc. etc. I still don't like my grandson's name, Brasen.....or any other "made-up sounding name". Don't care at all for Colt, Brace, Chase, Porter, Connor, Dalton, Hunter, Logan, Brogan, etc. etc. etc.

Oh yeah,

Hunter was done to death about 5 years ago...:)

Of course, my grandfathers were both adorned with some pretty awful middle names (Colaw and Mallory), as were my father and brother (Laverne).

My dad, oldest brother and his son all have that middle name too.

Depends on nationality i think, i like a strong name for when i have kids if i marry an italian girl. the typical anthony,joseph,johnathan, andrew...i just named my bro me uncle and father

Depends on nationality i think, i like a strong name for when i have kids if i marry an italian girl. the typical anthony,joseph,johnathan, andrew...i just named my bro me uncle and father
Nonsense! Jamal and Nanook would be GREAT names for a WASP baby.

And I'd like to meet a black kid named Yoshi.

How cool would that be? :p

Nonsense! Jamal and Nanook would be GREAT names for a WASP baby.

And I'd like to meet a black kid named Yoshi.

How cool would that be? :p

Oh, well, for a WASP baby, how 'bout "Stinger"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I've always been rather fond of Cornelius and Archimedes.

Worst name ever for a girl? Chlamydia. Seriously. First baby I ever delivered came out of a woman named Chlamydia.:shock:

my nephew's middle name is xaiver. i always liked it. my first name is lee. i had the oppertunity to change it when i was 12 and choose lee. always liked it too

Back