Terry, Re: Frame Mounts

I tried to respond to your e-mail about the frame mount fabrication, but it was returned as "undeliverable".

"Hey Terry,

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I can manage that. I have a project

in the shop right now that I MUST get painted in the next few weeks. (Photos

enclosed) I just put together an entirely new tub for it, etc and I need to

devote all my attention to it right now until it's painted, then I can work

on other stuff including the mount kit if you're still interested.

Tim"

Maybe it was the photos that kept it from working?

[addsig]

Sorry about that, the site went down for a little while on Friday.

I can probably wait a couple of weeks. just let me know.

Terry[addsig]

Ok, no problem. I'm a little more than halfway done with the paint work on the Jeep I'm working on now. I got the epoxy primer on, the filler work is done and 4 days of board sanding (yikes!). I should be laying on the primer surfacer tomorow, wet sanding it all day and night Saturday and laying down the base and clear on Sunday. After all that and the color sanding, buffing and putting it all back together, I should be able to get going on the mounts for you. I'll keep you informed. By the way, if you're interested, here is a link to the photos of the project: Project CJ-7[addsig]

Thanks, Terry. I really appreciate that. Let's just hope the base and clear go as well as everything else has so far. LOL I don't know why it is, but no matter how many cars you've painted with good results, you still tend to be nervous when it comes close to spray-time. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. LOL[addsig]

Thanks Baretta. Much appreciated. I should have some more photos up on the site in the next few days. This is going to be a busy weekend. Stay tuned[addsig]

Back