Test Drive Went Very Good!

Tug-n-pull

Ok still do not have the new pitman arm on but could not stand it! Had to feel them new springs flex at least a little bit. Took her out of the Auction House and drove it around the field next door. Tug is a real happy camper I will take the pics in the after noon tomorow and post them straight away. Tug[addsig]

Good for you ........welcome to the mile high club......
Can't wait to see those pic's.......Congrats' :-D :-O :-D [addsig]

i wish you only good things with getting that pitman off.... sometimes they can be the toughest thing on earth... other times, they can come off with no big deal... glad to hear you like the lift[addsig]

Congrates on the lift tug, ask pasmokeater what he thought about the pitman arm coming off of his :lol:

Good luck and if it does not come off let me know and I will give you some ideas on getting it off. Try not to break the ears off the puller, lots of people do.

Can't wait to see the picks...

[addsig]

it is suggested NOT to use a pickle fork for the pitman arm too... and when we tried pulling it... we broke 2 pullers... and you have to use a pitman arm puller... universal pullers are not quite sufficient to use[addsig]

Back