The best lift?

CJZ JEEP

So in all... What do you think is the 4" sus. Lift to get. I am mostly on road but in jeep fashion i find mud flying. Im looking for a complete package for on and off road :) btw i really want to thank you all for ansewering my da questions.

I am running the Rough Country and it was an OK lift actually a pretty good lift for the money. Rough Crountry lifts are I think superlift. When mine arrived the springs had superlift all over them. Made in India or something.

My friend has a Pro-comp. I think he got a little more lift for the money. His at the time was only 100-200 dollars more. we ride the same trails and my springs are creeking and popping like crazy. His hardly makes a sound.

I really want to try the Rubicon Express next time around but it is over 1100.00 bucks for a CJ.

Now would be a good time to go with YJ springs as some lifts like the Rubicon Express do.

yeah i found a pro comp lift at truck add ons for 600 with free shipping i thought that might be the way to go. I hear the same thing about the ruff country... but maybe ill pay a little more and get the pro comp. I just kinda lost on this whole thing i just wanna do it right and do it once (thats what she said!) (office quote) :p

Back