The checks in the mail...

TheMonk

Well actually, the tires are! I just ordered my 33x12.50 TSL Super Swampers and they should be here within 2 weeks!

Don't you just love waiting for stuff in the mail? *sarcasm*

So whats everyone else got on order that they can't wait for?

Do you count in our wish list box on the websites?

Did you get the radials or the bias ply?

The 32"x10.5" TSL Radial is a lot more aggressive and a better tire than the 33"x12.5" TSL Radial, and not much difference in size side by side. I've had both, and the 32" tire is much better.

Waiting? My 5.38 gears arrived over the weekend :lol:

TheMonk said:

Nothing right now, but I know the feeling you get when you can't wait for some new parts to get in...checking the UPS tracking numbers every hour on the hour..:lol: :lol:

well, i don't have any jeep parts on order at the moment but I do have the jeep in th body shop getting a few rocker panel dents pulled out from my little run in a housing development area, got the jeep high centerd trying to beat down a new path on a 6' tall dirt wall... should have the jeep back in a few days but man it seems like it is going to be forever. Oh and yes I now haver SuperNerfs installed on the jeep to keep that from happening again. Will post pic after I get it back.

Just installed my new console (locking steel, holds a stereo). I also got some Bestop seatcovers (the ones that look like old CJ seats).
But the one I have been waiting for is my my rear bumper with 2 clevices for shackles (aka D rings) and a 2" receiver. It shoud be here anydaynow.

Having a rear tow point will be the last mod or repair I needed to make the YJ trail worthy.

TwistedCopper said:
Having a rear tow point will be the last mod or repair I needed to make the YJ trail worthy.

That...AND putting a set of Cherokee emblems on it.:purple: :purple: :purple:

I ordered some sea monkeys in the late 80's; still waiting.

You'll have to post some pics with your new rolling stock installed, if it ever arrives ;-)

TheMonk said:
Well actually, the tires are! I just ordered my 33x12.50 TSL Super Swampers and they should be here within 2 weeks!

Don't you just love waiting for stuff in the mail? *sarcasm*

Great. Congrats, there's no better feeling in a 4x4 build-up, then the first REAL set of meats! Have fun. So, how many times have you looked at pics of them since you actually paid for them?

I even went so far as to photochop pics of my first set of 33's onto a pic of my XJ.

I'm excited even though my 33's are many 32nds away from being purchased :lol:

Bounty- Well I got the bias ply, from my friends past experiences we all decided it was my best choice.

XJay - Same here! Sadly I haven't received my tracking number yet, backorders and such.

Laph - Hey, at least you tried to go over it! haha, Can't wait for the pics.

Currupt - Spool? more like droool! *Jealous*

Twisted - Aye, rear recovery points are a damn good thing... Now I just need to work on my front. Seriously, who orders a XJ and doesn't go for the factory tow hooks? haha

Outofstep- I will post pics as soon as possible, but for now I've still got my Rusty's 4.5 sitting in the back of the jeep (I need to get some time at a local shop to install). But I'm just trying to get as much stuff as possible now, paycheck to paycheck.

Mingez - Oh, I looked at them a lot before and after and now and I think I'll look again!

Sparky-Watts said:
Just made the deal on a BDS 3.5" lift to be installed in the next few weeks!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, NICE choice. They will take some breaking in.

remove the rear trackbar.

MONK-
about the front towpoint on your XJ. Look into a Drawtite front receiver hitch. It flush mounts under the bumper (receiver comes out in the middle of the air dam) and it will actually strengthen your front end and act as a skidplate. IT is close to the same $$$ as tow hooks and tow hook brackets and easier to install.

I need to find my digital camera, it's MIA. I guess I could use my cell phone's camera, but it's quality is very poor.

Got the spool in the other day before I went wheelin the day after. This thing is my new best friend

Attachments

• spool.jpeg
    spool.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 188
Back