The OFFICIAL Random thread

then god created the muttnutt.:shades:eek:ut of miami florida,yeap close to dolphin stadium.bought it only 2 months ago 4x4 4speed 4cyl.4 wheel independent suspension 24volt,waterproof ignition i now have 3250 fun miles built to last all m151a2 components,yes!!street legal.

Attachments

• buggy nights 014.jpg
    buggy nights 014.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 272
  • new mutt nuut 005.jpg
    new mutt nuut 005.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 947
  • military.JPG
    military.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 325
  • new mutt nuut 008.jpg
    new mutt nuut 008.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 196
  • haulover mutt.JPG
    haulover mutt.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 318
Went on vacation to the Island of Cyprus. While there we decided to go on a "Jeep" trip advertised in our Hotel.

So all bright and breezy we are up and ready to go at 7am when the "Jeep" arrives and the driver jumps out and asks us to climb into the "Jeep"........so in my best tourist voice I ask......So where is the "Jeep" as this 4x4 in front of me is a Land Rover Defender 110?

After the initial shock and disapointment my wife makes a dash for the front passenger seat of the Landy saying that she knows how crap the seat of the landy is, leaving me to share the back seat with a British Couple

After chatting to our guide it appears that "Jeep" is word used by all Cypriats for any 4x4 SUV type vehicle

Attachments

• LR Jeep.jpg
    LR Jeep.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 181
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is white, made of plastic and dangerous for your kids to play with. The other you carry your groceries in.

Went on vacation to the Island of Cyprus. While there we decided to go on a "Jeep" trip advertised in our Hotel.

So all bright and breezy we are up and ready to go at 7am when the "Jeep" arrives and the driver jumps out and asks us to climb into the "Jeep"........so in my best tourist voice I ask......So where is the "Jeep" as this 4x4 in front of me is a Land Rover Defender 110?

After the initial shock and disapointment my wife makes a dash for the front passenger seat of the Landy saying that she knows how crap the seat of the landy is, leaving me to share the back seat with a British Couple

After chatting to our guide it appears that "Jeep" is word used by all Cypriats for any 4x4 SUV type vehicle
Haha, That'll learn y'a. Get's to show how much quicker your wife is when it comes to a logical thinking for comfort..lol.. I like that License Plate, TEXN(TEXAN) ..Hope Ya'll had a bloody fun filled trip, arrgg!!

Haha, That'll learn y'a. Get's to show how much quicker your wife is when it comes to a logical thinking for comfort..lol.. I like that License Plate, TEXN(TEXAN) ..Hope Ya'll had a bloody fun filled trip, arrgg!!

Yip the wifes got the brains in the family, no doubt about that after all she married me. :roll: Its not often I sit in a back of a 4x4, but the LR Defender 110 ergonomics must be the worst I have ever encountered, either that or my body is deformed and my proportions are all wrong? :shock:

...After chatting to our guide it appears that "Jeep" is word used by all Cypriats for any 4x4 SUV type vehicle

It's not just Cypriats. I had a friend from India that always called his Toyota 4runner a Jeep. He couldn't help it. He said SUVs are called Jeeps no matter who makes them. :rolleyes:

It's not just Cypriats. I had a friend from India that always called his Toyota 4runner a Jeep. He couldn't help it. He said SUVs are called Jeeps no matter who makes them. :rolleyes:

A Land Rover called "Jeep"......sounds like a title to a kids book. Just shows how good the Brand name "Jeep" really is no one ever points at his Wrangler and says ...." Lets take the Landie"......as that just sounds so wrong!

Why do my friends on facebook feel the need to post every little detail about their lives. I really don't care that much.

Actual posts:

Tired, going to bed.

Just brushed my teeth and headed out.

is at the park with Bill

Is very happy.

at work

Can I say it again? I really don't care that much about your day.

Why do my friends on facebook feel the need to post every little detail about their lives. I really don't care that much.

Actual posts:

Tired, going to bed.

is at the park with Bill

Is very happy.

at work

Does your say reading Jeepz forum?:lol:

Actual posts:

Tired, going to bed.

is at the park with Bill

Is very happy.

at work

LMAO.. I use to say, Logged in Jeepz.com. if you want to talk , we'll talk about jeeps, if you don't have a jeep, don't bother.. LOL

Nope, mine says "Im baking bread" which I was doing and as I am alone at home (wife back in home country) I received 2 telephone calls from friends inviting me to supper. So yes. I scored a great home cooked meal thanks to face book

Nope, mine says "Im baking bread" which I was doing and as I am alone at home (wife back in home country) I received 2 telephone calls from friends inviting me to supper. So yes. I scored a great home cooked meal thanks to face book
Hey!! last time i checked, you were cooking steaks!! where's my camel?!!?? haha. Thanks for the B-day wish man..

The Steaks were with an American friend test driving his new BBQ. Seems you country folk are the same as us and love meat cooked on the BBQ.

So Mr Steelheadz we can either throw a couple of Camel Steaks on the fire when you come and visit me or else we can do some Bison Steaks when I visit you?

To thy trails we come, Thy maintenance be done
In Garage, As it is on the trail.

Give us this day our daily drive, And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those that trespass on us,

And lead us not unto illegal closures But deliver us from Sierra Clubbers

For thine is clearance, The articulation, And the traction forever. Amen

DANG!! wish I had money to buy what I need for my Jeep project out there:cry: If it were done me a my trustworthy dog "Stupid" would be out on that desert for certain . . . . anybody got a couple grand they can give me so I can quit whining and start Jeeping:?:

Back