The OFFICIAL Random thread

Hey guys, I was wondering what amount of lift I need on my 96 wrangler in order to fit 34's. Also, what amount of gearing would I need to do inorder to accomodate the larger meats. Is there an upgrade for the muffler bearing.

Also, how much HP can I gain by adding a flowmaster exhaust? What about stickers?

"Check". I've crossed that one off of my list!

This is also good for a few HP.
image-missing.png

That's all great and fine for you Wrangler owners, but what's a Cherokee owner to do? Why, when I go in a shop asking about body lifts, they just laugh at me :(

:D

*GASP*

A public service announcement of Moderate Importance!

Today is SATURDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!

So remember... Do not walk NEAR ladders. Do not let a GREY cat cross your path. Do not ALMOST BREAK mirrors!!!

Can't be too careful, after all... :lol:

YIPPY! It's Saturday. The only bad part is that it brings Sunday with brings Monday faster.

Okay, so I saw a thread on another forum called "The random thread". IT was the longest thread in the forum. Free flowing, joking, serious, pic posting, nonsensical thread. The weirder, the more random it was, the better it got.

So, I thought I'd start one to see where it ended up, and hope to see if we can make it the longest/strangerst thread ever on Jeepz.

Okay, so I saw a thread on another forum called "The random thread". IT was the longest thread in the forum. Free flowing, joking, serious, pic posting, nonsensical thread. The weirder, the more random it was, the better it got.

So, I thought I'd start one to see where it ended up, and hope to see if we can make it the longest/strangerst thread ever on Jeepz.

It says 22 people are viewing this forum.....does that mean 22 people aren't watching the game? Actually, I'm just trying to up my post count so I can run with the big dogs- I'm bored on the porch.

There was one on the geocaching.com forums called "Abject Silliness" that went to 1,073 pages and 53,628 replies.

Back