The OFFICIAL Random thread

Shoot I'm lucky to be alive right now but it was my falt for riding with a dumb person. I would show a pic but might be to much for some people.

Jeep'nMama said:
While on the subject I would just like to say, as an adult we should all be responsible for our own actions. If you know you cannot talk on the phone and drive, don't. If you can, go for it.
Recently I passed two people driving slow and weaving all over the road. They weren't on the phone though. One was reading a BOOK! The other was doing a crossword puzzle with pencil and paper, I **** you not!! I don't think that cell phones are the problem, I think it's that there are more and more people these days that don't have ANY common sense or they just choose to ignore it, I dunno?

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

image-1278086192.jpg

i took this picture at a stoplight a few months ago cause i was amazed by this man, he literally swerved into someone and made them run off the road while he was doing his crossword, he heard the guy lay on his horn, so he slamed on his brakes got back in his own lane and continued doing his crossword at the light, i took this picture then made a little bit of a scene by yelling "REALLY?" he just ignored me and kept doing his puzzle

bugleboy said:
i took this picture at a stoplight a few months ago cause i was amazed by this man, he literally swerved into someone and made them run off the road while he was doing his crossword, he heard the guy lay on his horn, so he slamed on his brakes got back in his own lane and continued doing his crossword at the light, i took this picture then made a little bit of a scene by yelling "REALLY?" he just ignored me and kept doing his puzzle

People's ignorance never ceases to amaze me!!!

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

I was in an accident about a mounth ago ridin with a guy wsho thout it would be funny to pass a truck at a stop sight he side I didn't know there was a stop sight hello y u think the truck was stoped I got 4ran off the road yesterday on a one lane road women wouldent get over talkin on the phone put it in 4x4 and took the field

Lol it didn't work I got to walk out of it but not with out the scares as a reminder 35 stiches all in the face o well battle scares at lest it wasent in my jeep lol

Thought these was some ugly wheel covers.

Attachments

• ugly hubcaps 001.JPG
    ugly hubcaps 001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
  • ugly hubcaps 002.JPG
    ugly hubcaps 002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 387

After seen them wheel covers I think that I am going to cut me some shiny aluminum diamond plate and make me some covers for my YJ....LMAO

going out to the island to find some mud tomorrow :) then im gonna camp out at my girlfriends grandpas place, he has a few good spots to wheel, i love rain, rain=mud

Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.[2] The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand, along with the remaining assets of its owner American Motors, in 1987. Jeep's line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
The first Willys Jeeps were produced in 1941[1] with the first civilian models in 1945,[3] making it the oldest off-road vehicle and sport utility vehicle (SUV) brand. It inspired a number of other light utility vehicles, such as the Land Rover[4][5] which is the second oldest 4-wheel-drive brand. The original Jeep vehicle that first appeared as the prototype Bantam BRC became the primary light 4-wheel-drive vehicle of the United States Army and Allies during World War II, as well as the postwar period. Many Jeep variants serving similar military and civilian roles have since been created in other nations.

Back