The OFFICIAL Random thread

Re-strung (stringed?) One of my rv day-night shades. Cost me $5 doll hairs, shade dude wanted $100... "Savings"!!! Can you say... boo-ya!... Can I get a heck yeah????.. yo bro in da back... Clap yo hands.... Get.. down... Get back up again!!

2nd & final shade done last night. Another $95 savings.. Way mega knarley...!! Now, my bad, it only took me over a year to get to them. But, In my defense, they were on small (end) non-used windows, so the very least important ones in the whole rv. Lesson learned, watch more U-tube video's sooner so as to see "How To" ... and do... !

Another moment of rv, repair... Rear heaters been out, and on a few trips the stove wouldn't light. Last weeks trip same deal, but also the front heater went out as well (cold night). Looked over the gas lines in and outside no issues. Passer buyer mentions he had a kinked hose in his rv slide. So, put slide in, oven & heater fire up. Light oven, move slide out, at the 3/4 mark the oven goes out. Messing with rear heater connections, it starts working? Later at home, took out drawers and false panel and find a linked hose issue. Now to figure a way to support the hose and keep it out if the way. Thinking a spring, zip ties or wire....

Last edited:

Watch me pull a rabbit outta this hat (roar!).... Wrong hat!

Ohhhh...... just..... saw ....a tum... Tum..... bleweed gg g go roll. Ing..... Sa....sa slow.....ly.... By.... Second hand on cllloooocckkkk nearly non... Mooooving... Sloooooooooooowwwww moooooeeeee...

Watch me pull a rabbit outta this hat (roar!).... Wrong hat!

Hold on here Bullwinkel.....thought it went

"Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."
"Again!"
"Nothing up my sleeve....presto! "
"Roar"
"Guess I don't know the power of my own strength! "

Today 1889
The first jukebox was installed at the Palais Royal Saloon in San Francisco.

A dibby-a dibby-a dibby-a that's all folks.

Hold on here Bullwinkel.....thought it went

"Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."
"Again!"
"Nothing up my sleeve....presto! "
"Roar"
"Guess I don't know the power of my own strength! "

I had the thinned down version... You got the whole shiz & shebang... Perfect!!!!

Good ole stuff.... "Annnnnndd dooooont yooooouu for-get it"..

Back