The OFFICIAL Random thread

7 foot 9 Ming Ming of the ABA Maryland Nighthawks is the biggest pro basketball player ever... his xxxxxxl sweatshirt was too small?!?!?!?!?:
image-missing.png

[edited]
Okay, so are those people playing with genetics over there or what?

Actually, the Northern Chinese (on average) are among the tallest people in the world. The stereotype of short Chinese folks come from the southern Sung culture as well as Cantonese folks. Isn't that guy like 7'7"?

http://www.nbc4.com/news/4837174/detail.html

Last edited:
It's 12:15 PM...it just started to snow...expecting 5 inches,

We got another 4 inches yesterday. That puts us at 17.5" here at home for the year, and in Wichita at 16.2", which is .2" over the annual average. Add to that the 3.5" we had in late November and early December, and we're right at 21" for this winter. That's more snow than we've seen in the last 5 winters combined!:shock: Unfortunately for my bank account, I only had to work 9 hours removing snow yesterday and last night. :( I took Sonya the Wonder Dog with me to work yesterday, though! She had a blast, and all the guys loved her! You should have seen her when we got home last night. She was strutting around the house all cocky and proud in front of the cats, because she got to go to work with daddy!! :lol:

We got another 4 inches yesterday. That puts us at 17.5" here at home for the year, and in Wichita at 16.2", which is .2" over the annual average. Add to that the 3.5" we had in late November and early December, and we're right at 21" for this winter. That's more snow than we've seen in the last 5 winters combined!:shock:...............

Great!! Come Spring, we'll be seeing it all down here in the liquid form. I believe I'll be living up to my name (as I am now).......mud 4 feet!!!!

i want some snow... we've gotten like .75 inches :???:

We got another 4 inches yesterday. That puts us at 17.5" here at home for the year, and in Wichita at 16.2", which is .2" over the annual average. Add to that the 3.5" we had in late November and early December, and we're right at 21" for this winter. That's more snow than we've seen in the last 5 winters combined!:shock: Unfortunately for my bank account, I only had to work 9 hours removing snow yesterday and last night. :( I took Sonya the Wonder Dog with me to work yesterday, though! She had a blast, and all the guys loved her! You should have seen her when we got home last night. She was strutting around the house all cocky and proud in front of the cats, because she got to go to work with daddy!! :lol:
It's snowing as I type, supposed to be yet ANOTHER 6". I'm so sick of this crap............................................................ARGH!

Confucious always say: "man who walk through turnstyle sideways, always going to Bangkok"

Maybe mingez will send you some.:lol: :)

I'd gladly send him some. We were JUST making headway on all of this. When does Phil get to see his shadow? Did that happen already?

Back