The OFFICIAL Random thread

Sparky,
those look great.
Did you shoot them on B&W film or scan them and convert them?

I love the shot from behind your jeep, that looks like a frozen lake bed.

Nice.;)

They were shot with B&W film. And yup, the one from behind the Jeep is a frozen lake!;)

Broke Back Chicken

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his
chicken coop.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart,
time for you to retire."
The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle all of these
chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the
two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking
over.
The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you
around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the
entire
chicken coop."
The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So,
just to be fair, I will give you a head start."
The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young
rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the
farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet
behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch
when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM -
he
blows the young rooster to bits.
The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Darn.....third gay rooster I
bought this month."
MORAL OF THIS STORY?
Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, and treachery will always
overcome youth and arrogance!

I went on a cruise this weekend and they lost my hangup bag going from the boat to the dock. Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh. Bastiges. Of course I keep my expensive clothes in that bag.

Oh and the weather was in the 60s cloudy, rainy and with big waves....in the bahamas! It's always warm and sunny in the Bahamas...except when I go.

We did make the best of it though...we drank a lot. Good times.

My buddy showed me this, thought it was pretty funny:

image-missing.png

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside t o ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

The donation:

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on I-35 south, just outside of
St. Paul. Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly a man knocks on his window.
The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened? What's
the hold up?" "Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Jesse
Jackson, Al Sharpton and John Kerry. They are asking for a $100 million
ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them
on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."
The driver asks, "On average how much is everyone giving?""About a gallon"

Broke Back Chicken

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his
chicken coop.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart,
time for you to retire."
The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle all of these
chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the
two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking
over.
The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you
around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the
entire
chicken coop."
The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So,
just to be fair, I will give you a head start."
The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young
rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the
farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet
behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch
when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM -
he
blows the young rooster to bits.
The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Darn.....third gay rooster I
bought this month."
MORAL OF THIS STORY?
Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, and treachery will always
overcome youth and arrogance!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Mingez....guess whats happening in Utah...expecting 6-10 inches today on the valley floor and 2-4 feet in the mountains.

Ski Utah!

78 degrees here yesterday.... 58 today.

73 today, but.....guess what's coming?

22307Risk-1.gif

This shows the Risk for Severe Thunderstorms for tonight! Woo Hooo!!!! Season's starting early this year!!!! Of course, Western Kansas is in a blizzard watch for much of the same time period that we're going to be in a tornado watch. Kinda like a year ago November when we were having tornado warnings in the eastern half of the state and blizzard warnings in the western half!

I'm ready for the spring t-storms and tornado chasing season. I've had my fill of snow for the year....although as is the case with most early t-storms and tornadoes, they're predicting snow for Saturday night.

73 today, but.....guess what's coming?

22307Risk-1.gif

This shows the Risk for Severe Thunderstorms for tonight! Woo Hooo!!!! Season's starting early this year!!!! Of course, Western Kansas is in a blizzard watch for much of the same time period that we're going to be in a tornado watch. Kinda like a year ago November when we were having tornado warnings in the eastern half of the state and blizzard warnings in the western half!

I'm ready for the spring t-storms and tornado chasing season. I've had my fill of snow for the year....although as is the case with most early t-storms and tornadoes, they're predicting snow for Saturday night.

Holy Smokes, I didn't know that was going on .
I know we had a chance but I didn't know the severe chance covered that big of an area. That could be a big outbreak.

A Joke:roll:

A father was working in the flower garden and his daughter was playing he turned to check on her and she was staring at the ground he walked over to her and asked what are you staring at? She said daddy what are they doing? he said their reproducing. oh..what is it? it is a grand daddy long legs. oh ,Then that must be a grand mama long legs. No that's a gran daddy long legs also. She looked puzzled for a while and all of a sudden she lifts her foot up and squishes them and says will have none of that Broke Back Mountain S--T in our garden.:p :) :lol:

Last edited:
Oh Mingez....guess whats happening in Utah...expecting 6-10 inches today on the valley floor and 2-4 feet in the mountains.

Ski Utah!
Supposedly that's supposed to be a scant 2 inches when it hits here. We'll see, they've been over and under predicting all of our storms.

ATTN: all you UFC fans, here's your chance to become acquainted with a better fighting organization.

image-missing.png

The Pride championships (In the US) is airing on PPV 9:00 pm ET,6:00PT. The UFC is getting better, but the talent still isn't even close.
Here's the site: http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index_new_temp.php

Dan Henderson (a top 5 guy) and Wanderlei Silva (Arguably #1) are fighting in Vegas.
image-missing.png

The guy on the right is Wanderlei Silva. He's the guy that knocked out Quentin Jackson (who knocked out Chuck Liddell, in case you don't know, Liddell is the poster boy of the UFC). Dan is a former USA wrestling Olympic champ, and has been the champ of the welterweight division for years now.

This is definitely a "Superfight", worthy of being put in the same class as a Frazier/Ali, Leonard/Haglar, except for Mixed Martial Arts.

PrideFC is widely regarded as the top MMA organization in the world (With the UFC at #2)

If you like the sport, you simply CANNOT miss this.

Last edited:
ATTN: all you UFC fans, here's your chance to become acquainted with a better fighting organization.

image-missing.png

The Pride championships (In the US) is airing on PPV 9:00 pm ET,6:00PT. The UFC is getting better, but the talent still isn't even close.
Here's the site: http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index_new_temp.php

Dan Henderson (a top 5 guy) and Wanderlei Silva (Arguably #1) are fighting in Vegas.
image-missing.png

The guy on the right is Wanderlei Silva. He's the guy that knocked out Quentin Jackson (who knocked out Chuck Liddell, in case you don't know, Liddell is the poster boy of the UFC). Dan is a former USA wrestling Olympic champ, and has been the champ of the welterweight division for years now.

This is definitely a "Superfight", worthy of being put in the same class as a Frazier/Ali, Leonard/Haglar, except for Mixed Martial Arts.

PrideFC is widely regarded as the top MMA organization in the world (With the UFC at #2)

If you like the sport, you simply CANNOT miss this.

Any idea of whether this will ever be broadcast on "free" channels? There's never been anything on PPV that I've been willing to spend money on. Although this might be worth it, I still won't spend money to see it unless I'm seeing it in person.

I'm getting tired of the UFC. I still think they killed it when they wussified it a few years back by adding timed rounds and instilled rules. Give me the days of Royce Gracie, no-holds-barred fighting, and the fight-till-you're done format. That's what Ultimate Fighting was all about. I'm also sick of hearing about wusses like Randy Couture and Chuck Liddel. Neither of them would have lasted 30 seconds with any of the original UFC fighters in Gracie's day.:roll:

Ok, someone turn off the wind. 20-40 mph with gusts up to 60. I thought my dog (15 pounds wet) was heading to Kansas this morning...

this is what a blowing dust storm in Texas looks like:shock:

this really sucks!!

Sparky, get down here and get your dirt from Kansas out of my yard!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of our local skycams

Back