The OFFICIAL Random thread

it is 9:10pm CST 68deg F, and I'm hungry... oh yea, and before you start I know ur name is sparky ;)

It was 65 degrees at 4am when I got up this morning. By noon it was down to 57 and drizzling. Now it's back to 61 at 7:15pm and still drizzling. I'm so sick of rain and drizzle! That's all we've had for what seems like an eternity! :evil: If I don't get some sunshine soon, I'll be dead and gone in the afternoon.......:(

Well, my Dubs lost...barely.

Tonight, Sharks and Wings face off again. Let's get that cycling game going!!!!!!!

It's official!!! The Dubs have officially completed the BIGGEST upset in NBA history!

The only 8th seed to upset a #1 seed, WITH the best record in the NBA in a 7-game series! GO DUBS!

image-missing.png

I never thought I say this but... I 'm glad it's not going to rain here today.
my grass looks like a wheat field

well i don't know who the ducks were playing lastnight but the only canuck that showed up to play was Luongo so the nuck's are out GO SHARKS GO!!

i would chear for a school of sharks before a flock of ducks any day

Opening day for the Spring Grove Area Youth Baseball Association today! I have 2 kids in the league, and as always I am coaching. Can't wait!!!

:D :D :D The air is just right for baseball:D :D :D

well today is the day i got the motor of my car put back together so time to try and fire it up the car has been sitting since 1988 so i went over everything i can think of wish me luck.

shew today at work is going to be like putting your nads in a bench vise LOL

Yippee! I am off to all U can eat crabs and shrimp. Nothing like eating on a table with construction paper table clothes, rolls of paper towels, and a trash can at the end of the table. Look out blue crabs, here I come.

Yippee! I am off to all U can eat crabs and shrimp. Nothing like eating on a table with construction paper table clothes, rolls of paper towels, and a trash can at the end of the table. Look out blue crabs, here I come.

you got crabs:D

Opening day for the Spring Grove Area Youth Baseball Association today! I have 2 kids in the league, and as always I am coaching. Can't wait!!!

:D :D :D The air is just right for baseball:D :D :D

You're going to put your kids into baseball? Why would you do that? Poor things. Isn't a sedentary lifestyle one of the cardinal symptoms of obesity?

Get them out of little league, if not for their happiness, do it for their health!!!!

Back