The OFFICIAL Random thread

Boy guys, that's some gentle comedy there...

day jobs... keep'em.

They did and are...there first five years after coming to Arizona they made the play off...hummm lets see oh ya...and they kicked Shark butt as well, making into the western conference finals...it all went down hill when the nice young man named Gretzky arrived.

They did and are...there first five years after coming to Arizona they made the play off...hummm lets see oh ya...and they kicked Shark butt as well, making into the western conference finals...it all went down hill when the nice young man named Gretzky arrived.

You guys had one good run. We've pretty much owned you guys since then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.- / -.-. .- ... ..- .- .-.. / ... - .-. --- .-.. .-.. / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / - .... . / .-.. ..- -. .- - .. -.-. / .- ... -.-- .-.. ..- -- / ... .... --- .-- ... / - .... .- - / ..-. .- .. - .... / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / .--. .-. --- ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.- / ..-. .-. .. . -.. .-. .. -.-. .... / -. .. . - --.. ... -.-. .... .

POSTERIZED!

image-missing.png

Sparky,

I was watching COPS last night and they were in Wichita. they rode with a couple of decent cops and they assisted a bail bondsman on a revocation where he had to bash in the door with a 15 pound hammer.
I'll bet you know the officers with all of the experience you've had with EMS.

Pretty good show;)

Sparky,

I was watching COPS last night and they were in Wichita. they rode with a couple of decent cops and they assisted a bail bondsman on a revocation where he had to bash in the door with a 15 pound hammer.
I'll bet you know the officers with all of the experience you've had with EMS.

Pretty good show;)

I hadn't watched COPS for a long time until last night, and for some reason decided to check it out. I know the short Mexican/Asian guy kinda, and have seen the others quite often when I was working the ER. The tall guy right at the end that was coming out of the apartment used to date my ex before she married me (and I think probably even while we were married, if you can call beer-for-sex dating). He's a big coke-head, or at least was when I was married to her and he'd come over. He never did it in front of us, but was suspended for a time while we were dating because of it. I've seen that bondsman around somewhere, but just can't place my finger on it...he's really quite a character, as I recall.

The only other show I saw with the WPD on COPS was typically Kansan. Two white trash neighbors were fighting over one of them throwing dirt on the other's driveway. :lol: :redface:

I watched cops Friday night. I always love when someone tries to run with 2 or 3 cops standing there. I have yet to ever see someone get away when there is more than 1 cop on scene. Like Chris Rock said, If you run from the police, you can guarantee they are brining a can of whoop a$$ with them, so don't run!

.- / -.-. .- ... ..- .- .-.. / ... - .-. --- .-.. .-.. / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / - .... . / .-.. ..- -. .- - .. -.-. / .- ... -.-- .-.. ..- -- / ... .... --- .-- ... / - .... .- - / ..-. .- .. - .... / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / .--. .-. --- ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.- / ..-. .-. .. . -.. .-. .. -.-. .... / -. .. . - --.. ... -.-. .... .

a little Nietzsche for us all, 'eh South?

Back