Thinking about Rhino Lining...

Esar7

I heard its great for Jeeps. I am sick of having to clean out my carpets all the time after trips. Anyone who knows about it or has it give me some feedback. Thanks![addsig]

i dont have it yet, but this summer im doin herculiner (or and equavilant) that is a do it your self liner, that is less expensive[addsig]

I had a Rhino lining done several years ago. Holding up quite nicely. You might be happier with LineX if it's available in your area. It wasn't in mine when I had it done. Jeeps are much more expensive than truck beds because of the labor involved. I also spent an extra $50 and had the door edge done; well worth it![addsig]

If you can afford it get it! I would love to have it done but my ol YJ is pretty much as it is going to be as far as the floors go, maybe next Jeep. Tug[addsig]

im from R.I. and i buy a spray on liner in an can at autozone. i have done my interior, undersides,including axles and frame and its terrific. it really lasts and when you do scrape it off it just touches up. i love lo maintenance as far as looks go. it dries hard not like rubberized undercoating. i even used it on my hardtop instead of paint. its pisser! im not real puter literate,but my wife is and she has just got a scanner. all i know is i should be able to put some pics on soon as she shows me how.[addsig]

When I do my body work.. I'll be cutting out the rusted sections from my body... then welding in new sections and sanding them down smooth. When its all over... i'll be covering the inside and out with a good coat of rhinolining. Maybe he'll get himself a good camo coat as well... but that's when i get money... hopefully soon[addsig]

I used Dupicolor roll in bedliner I have had it in for a year and it is holding up good it is easy to clean it ,it is also is a hard semi gloss black finish it took two days to do it and it cost me 50.00. :-D

edited by: cj5springbranch, Mar 10, 2003 - 11:26 PM[addsig]

I love the stuff. My frame, wheel wells, bumpers, sidesteps, and my Floor! I love it. You can scratch it, and it just rinses off. I deffinetly recomend it... I bought the Dupicolor truck bed liner in a can and did everything. My floor was done already when I bought the rig.[addsig]

This summer I'm going to be putting herculiner in my YJ. I chose herculiner because it is less expensive than rhino or line-x and because its a good excuse to get out of work for a few days (I work construction and a day off is golden).

TARSI[addsig]

Back