TJ Hinge Mount Lights

ATHiker

I am looking into extra lighting for my 2000 Sport, but do not have garage clearance on roof. I have been looking at purchasing brackets to mount the extra lights to windshield Hinge. Any advise as to how hide the wires, and get them into the passenger compartment. Thanks

hey i have the tough stuff hoodrack and light kit for it i ran all the wires along the bracket for the rack and ran the wires through a piece of plastic in the firewall by the steering shaft... then ran it accordingly need help on anything lemme know

How about this?
image-missing.png

Think about all the glare you'll get off the hood, you may actually be able to see less with the lights on. Not to mention the obstructed view over the hood. Keep 'em on the bumper if you need extra light, or maybe on top of the fender.

I love my lights on the windsheild hinges. I really don't get that much glare at all and I run 150w daylighters. Now my friend runs 5 KC on a light bar and he gets some bad glare. Plus now they make those glare lite shields. I do also run lights on the bumper and like Bounty said you get no glare from them.......

Back