TJ's first dent

OutOfStep

The TJ got it's first dent :cry: , unfortunately it wasn't while wheelin... Found a large rock at about 70 mph on the freeway. However now I wont have to kick myself when it aquires a blemish of my doing. :wink:
image-missing.png

Go on out to the drive way and hit that puppy with a hammer a time or two and get this out of your system! heheheheehe Man a jeep with out dents and trail pin strires is just in serious need of some fun. Go hit a tree or slide the side down a gully wall or some thing. tug :lol: :wink: :lol:

Just be glad that the rock did not hit a few inches higher. Can you say "New wind$hield"?

Now you don't need to worry about your paint and body anymore...go out and play now!

Yeah, i'm over it now, the first one dent is always tough, breaking the perfect paintjob. Plus I went from:
image-missing.png

to
image-missing.png

about 4 months ago

ahh....well... i see that you down-graded jeeps...but i will forgive you this time :mrgreen:, in the second pic is that another CJ in the back ground?

Yeah sure is, my father in law has two CJ-7's an 86 (red) and an 80 (brown)(he also owns the green CJ-5 now too). We help each other with our projects, and with both of our heads together we have managed for neither of us to get burned to death or squashed. Though the back yard looks like the set of Sanford & Son...

image-missing.png

P.S. he'll be selling the brushed aluminum rims on the red one if anyone's interested

right now they've got BFG AT 32X11.5's on them and they look really wide so probably 15X10's and they appear to be Eagle 559 or something very similar

Steering Brace

graewulf,
i dont think they will fit your GC
OutOfStep, that red one is clean!!

the red ones pretty nice, got the 5 speed and power steering, paint is less than a year old, however it was T boned at one time and the title is salvage, but its straight enough now for the hard top to fit fine

Put a Tan top on it and the Ecco Rims and you have my Jeep. But Laborday I put my own personal Trail damage on mine ;) it is MUCH more fulfilling to do it yourself. Ask Tug Grey and PASmoke they saw the grin on my face when it happened.

Hello OutOfStep,

Three CJs and what would appear to be an old Chevy truck in one backyard???? That is Valhalla!

Please ask your father-in-law if I could one day be buried in that backyard.

:mrgreen:

BTW, I like your sig quote.

"There has not been any great talent without an element of madness." -- Seneca

Regards,

Gadget

CJ7 Question - What's this thing behind my dash?

Hey those are all great looking rides. You are a lucky one to be around so many Jeeps :!:

Yeah its a lot of fun, the Chevy is a '51 ton and a half, I've also got a '66 Mercury Cyclone GT Convertable thats behind the chevy, unfortunately I need to sell it sometime soon. If you would like to purchase a plot in our backyard I'm sure it can be arranged :wink: .

They might be AR Outlaw II's, they look the same as far as I can tell

Back