To shave or not to shave

Should I shave off my goatee?

• Shave it off!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Don't do it! It's not worth it!

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • My niece thinks you're cute and wanted me to give you her number.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

currupt4130

VT Hokie
So I've been debating whether to knock the goatee off my face for a while. I've had it for the past four years. Figured I'd get some opinions from ya'll. Anyone?

n6224646_32568517_9590-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hell no!!!!!!!!! Cover up as much of that grill as possible!!!!!!!! It bodes well for you that people see less of your face. LOL! :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. :D

Haven't seen my upper lip since high school (many, many moons ago!!!!). I think I'd scare myself to death. Have a beard now and don't miss shaving one bit! But, of course, it's all personal preference. I voted no anyway.

Hairy mud

I would have to ask myself what the ladies like. Has the goat been good to me or do I need to change from goat to babies butt. Some like it smooth, others rough. Ok everyone, don't get to thinking dirty now. LOL

Haven't seen my upper lip since high school (many, many moons ago!!!!). I think I'd scare myself to death. Have a beard now and don't miss shaving one bit! But, of course, it's all personal preference. I voted no anyway.

Hairy mud

Yup, me too. I grow out a full beard each winter, usually starting around the middle of September, and shaving it off in late March or early April. This is the first year I haven't kept it trimmed in quite a while. Usually, it's nice and close, but this year it's just all over the place and really long.

On the other hand, the guy my niece is dating doesn't have a goat....you know, some high schools now won't let kids grow beards.

So, while still being fully in touch with my manliness, I say it looks good on you the way it is. But, I've never seen you without it, so I can't really judge it. You've got the right kind of face to sport a goat. I don't. I look like an idiot (more of an idiot) when I shave down to a goat.

Back