Topics in this forum

Greenpeace :shock: Maybe we can put our Zodiac between a harpoon and a whale! Jump in front of chainsaws! Spraypaint some unsuspecting rich lady's mink coat, or how 'bout a good ol' fashioned hunger strike for animal rights!!!
Have a heart Man :lol:

Better stick with a trail ride.

greenpeace :roll:

Well I do know it won't be in a smoking section anywhere. I've lost count how long now (3-4 weeks?) so I guess I've officially quit too! Good job Mingez!

Yeah dude, I hear you there. Greenpeace is to Liberals as the NRA is to Conservatives. I knew you'd find that amusing. :D Some scary orgs there... both of em.

I have been smokeless since Feb 9. Not bad if I do say so myself!! I've gotten fatter though. Of course those around me say they can't tell, but I can.
Congrats to you as well BTW!!!

Memo to Copper and Mingez: don't talk politics while quitting smoking. It's not exactly conducive to success. Hehehehe.

Not been a smoker in 13 years now! I wish you guys all the luck in this one. to stop smoken is ez, To stay away from them is the hard part. I still get all tore up and wanting a smoke after all of this time. You just have to hang tough.

Getting to know each other is a good thing but just like in person you will make friends and you will make kinda friends and make not a friend at all when you get to know each other. This too is good! Cause it is better to get to know your counterparts here miles from each other so when you do if ever get to meet and trail ride a few days you will know who to chum up with and who to avoid.

This all just human nature and it is Good! If we were all the same they would just make one style of Jeep! tug

I actually havent clicked on the debate thread only because I didnt want to get into it and all. I spend most of my time posting here in the general disscusion area because as you all know my husband is a machanic/body guy and I dont really have any knowlege under the hood (but I do lerk and im learning) I personally love most all posts here and can answer and relate to alot of them. Yes we are all here because of jeeps but is that all in life? I mean I consider us a big happy family, so I believe and enjoy chatting about absolutly anything. The election thing just wasnt something I wanted to join so I never even entered it :wink:

Smoked for 9 years, been smoke free for 2 and a half now! Smoked all through college! it is what kept the pressure under control (or at least thats what I convinced myself) always said I would quit when I graduated, well, I kept my promise and I did!

i hear that people are quitting all the time... out of hundreds of people... i've seen 2 actually do it

Snitty said:
i hear that people are quitting all the time... out of hundreds of people... i've seen 2 actually do it

I tried only once before, it was just as I was promoted to a new city (el paso) and took on all of these new, and stressful responsibilities. Now that I'm settled in, I think it's a good time for me to quit. It's been awhile since I even thought about em. Only this thread really.

Back