Trek tops

I have a trektop NX for my 2dr JK
image-missing.png

I was thinking of buying one....how do you like it, you can store the windows in the top or at least I think you can with a certain brand one and when you wsnt to go topless does it go back to the rear like the ones with the bows do or does it come completly off...there is no description in catologs that tells you this any info would be nice. Thanx.

Buy the bestop brand trek top. I bought one after buying several other brand trek style tops. It's heavy Duty and easy to install. I got many looks and compliments. It keeps a lot of the noise out. I give it 3 thumbs up. It's a solid product. Btw, I don't work for bestop

There is no storage for the windows, so care is needed there, leave them home or buy a bag for keeping your windows. The top does not lay back like the stock top it has to totally come off which is not hard but it is easier to leave it at home than to stow with you but posible with care. I often take the side and back windows off and run the top like a safari top. It is a quiet soft top and it does look custom and gets looks! It is nice to flip back the front top on my NX version of the trektop and go.

It does look good....I'm in need of a new top very soon so iwas doing some home work on them.....thanx for the terrific info....it helped.

Back