Turn signal fuse replacement

Shoebe

RE: ebay legalities - fraud! need advice...

Was wondering if someone could tell me where to install the turn signal square fuse that I just bought. It has the prongs on it to plug it in. Just not sure where it goes. Looked at the fuse box last night but didn't see any where for it to go. It was getting dark though maybe I missed it. Thanks

Which Jeep? Year, model? Sounds more like a relay than a fuse.

mike

Its a 98 Jeep wrangler Sahara. What happens is my left turn signal blinks ok sometimes than it stops sometimes than sometimes it blinks fast. I checked my turn signal bulbs and they are ok. I also opened the black box under the hood and saw the fuses and and starter relay in there but nothing for this turn signal piece. I also checked behind my glove box but just saw the real small fuses. Also someone decided they wanted my factory 6" round driving lights and stole them. Any idea who might have a used set of them? I just need the lights, the wiring is still intact. Ive checked around the Phoenix area where I live but no luck. Alot of 4x4 places had used ones but were out because they say they get stolen alot from peoples jeeps.

Back