ultimate adventure

far_right

4 wheel off-roads ultimate adventure caravan is coming to the superlift off-road park in hot springs tonight..... im heading out there to see if i can gawk, and get some pics.... ill postem if i can :-D :-D [addsig]

Sweet dude, post away when you get pics.[addsig]

I know you've done it before,,,

But would you mind posting
YOUR thoughts on the:

Emotion ICONS. ???

Love them, Teach me please.
[addsig]

just got home, there were some AWESOME rigs there..... everything from street-legal buggys, to a bad arse liberty...... talked to the BFG guy..... snapped a few pics..... it was great.... ill get the pics develpoed tommorow, and try to post em tommorow later....

and to usmpk9..... i just got those off another jeep site..... jeepjeep and they had alot of that kinda stuff and i just really liked those alot.... :-D [addsig]

sounds like a good time. Can not wait to see your pics............[addsig]

Sounds like aplace to make you want to go and change somethig on your ol CJ5! heheheeh I need to stay away from any place like that. tug[addsig]

OOOH YEA.... i might try to meet up w/ rockwranger there sometime later this summer and see if we can tear up some trails..... :-D [addsig]

That sounds like a plan! I have just got settled in and cant wait to get out and hit some trails. I went last weekend with some locals and got in way over our heads, we had 5 rollovers and 1 one end up in a creek. luckily I kept mine sunny side up! :-D [addsig]

Ya let's see soome pic's don't hold back
we want to see all these crazy pic's and
all the fun you all had........................... :-D [addsig]

welllll........ i got the pics back the other day and most turned out like crap... i will try to post a few of the good ones on here tonight....[addsig]

there were some pretty wild rigs there.... one of my favs was a red liberty that had huge tires, and a SFA swap..... you could tell it wasnt your average liberty :-D [addsig]

where are they I wanna see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quit talking about them and show me ....opps I
mean all of us....LOL :cool: [addsig]

Back