Wait till your father gets home

Re: RE: Yea the super bowl is over!!

mud4feet said:
Sparky-Watts said:
...........Was talking with a farmer friend about this earlier today......

Wasn't that guy with the red barn, was it Sparky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAO! :lol: That is funny..I don't care who ya are!

RE: Cleaning off Valves

Fed case for donuts in a field, sure it sounds logical but it's a bit of a stretch of what 'could' happen.

Land Between the Lakes (LBL) has an offroad park called Turkey Bay, lot of fun when I was last down there in October. Word has it that the FS has done some 'improvements' to the offroad park, meaning the bulldozed many of the fun play areas. It's $15 for a 3-day pass, and well worth it.

We're there every October for a local club's Octoberfest.

Re: RE: Dont know about water

Bounty__Hunter said:
Fed case for donuts in a field, sure it sounds logical but it's a bit of a stretch of what 'could' happen.

It was becoming a growing problem, and he happened to be related to one of the state senators and the local Sheriff, so they decided to make an example of the boys to deter others. It worked, or so the guy said, because the number of donut incidents declined sharply shortly thereafter, and he said he hasn't had a problem with it since.

On a similar note, a developer in West Wichita had a problem with kids mudding in his housing development he was building (no houses or foundations yet, just had the ground leveled and platted, similar to what the topic starter was doing, I'm guessing), so he decided to place a bunch of sharpened rebar in various places, just a few inches below the surface. One of the kids' dad's successfully sued the developer for tire damage and towing service. He won the case mostly because some of the spikes were on the platted roads in the development, and since they had been platted with the city inspection office, they were legal roads at that point. He could have been charged with a few crimes, also, but the judge was lenient, saying it was "a lesson learned for all parties involved."

Back