Weekend Hunt

SteelHeadz

Super Moderator
This last weekend was quite an adventure. Learned more about the brute strenght of the Bison's and how they react when one of their own become's prey. The Bison weighed 1600lbs. on the scale.

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    677.1 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 147
Were those all from one weekend? Texas allows for that many different types games to be hunted at once?

Buckvalley (according to the sign). Places like that you can usually hunt whenever you want. No seasons or anything inside their property I believe

Right on... Hey where are those Buffalo's Wings? were they yummy?

Were those all from one weekend? Texas allows for that many different types games to be hunted at once?

I haven't been hunting in years, been long comtemplating taking up bow hunting...

Here is what I got this weekend
2009197-1.jpg
I'd take your day anyday to spend time with the kids.. Looks like you had fun too. And yes, all the animals were taken for just this weekend.. We have several bow blinds so that wouldn't be a problem if you want to hunt with it. The Exotics are year round game.. White tails are season games.. We have a special permit from the parks and wildlife and they issue special tags for us to be able to hunt these white tails that's not in season yet. The ranch website is www.buckvalley.com.

WOW looks like you guys had a great weekend!! I've never tried bison meat before, I bet bison tacos are KILLER.

That little cutie with the fish looks like a giggler.

WOW looks like you guys had a great weekend!! I've never tried bison meat before, I bet bison tacos are KILLER.

That little cutie with the fish looks like a giggler.
Bison meat is one of the best meat i've ever had. Healthy and lean.

About those Bison steaks on a BBQ, What time are you firing the grill up?

Looks like a heck of a weekend! Congrats on the successful hunts! Hey Johnny, you know you had to pay off the lil one in order to take claim to that fish. :lol::lol:

Back