What a jeep shirt

YuriSouder

:idea::idea::idea:I own a custom clothing company and am thinking about making a jeep shirt. If i make one that looks good wouls any of you want to buy one?

After a careful inventory of my wardrobe...it has been determined that I could go 13 days (changing shirts each day) wearing nothing but jeep/jeep Moab shirts.
So would I buy one?!? naaaaa

I would probably go for one.. you should get one that has the jeep logo with the skulls on the back, and maybe the Jeepz logo on the front.. I would buy one in white or black..

I'm so broke, i can't even Pay attention. I'm with Mud, if the price is right, i'll probablly get one.

I think that the Jeep logo with the "e"'s are skulls.. on the back real big would be cool.. with the jeepz logo on front in the pocket area....

I would def buy one then..

They look like this..

Sorry you have to scroll down on this page:

Jeep Skull Decal - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

I am not to great with posting pictures, sorry

The shirts will be $12.99 plus shipping. I have not made any yet but I love that jeep skull, can I use that freely or do I need someone permission. Is it patented? I would make one shirt that had the jeep skull thing one the upper back and then in the front have either a universal jeep picture or logo or have the jeepz.com logo. What do you guys want?

Skulls with Tribal. or Dragons breathing fire that Spells Jeep on a Pink Shirt. ok not pink. Black Shirt would be cool.

i would buy either, or both.. and as far as i know they arent copyrighted.. the skull with flames is a guy that just started making them and selling them to guys on that forum.. and the regular ones i am not sure.. but i dont think so..

It would also be cool if on the front it just had the regular jeep logo going down the side.. A black with white print or vise versa would be cool.. But then again that is just my opinion.. haha..

I would probably pass on the skull shirt. Just not my style but looks cool for those younger jeepers.

Back