What do you drive? (post pics!)

pictureJPG-2.jpg

RE: SPOOL LOCKER?/ 3/4-1 ton axles

The wifes got a Black 2003 Avalanche and I've got a 2005 Ford F250 Powerstroke Crew Cab with the FX4 package and Lariat Leather (big pimpin) that tows this:
image-missing.png

Hey rooster... What in the world is that wierd thing hangin...? ?? OOOH it's a windshield... weird to see one on your rig!

image-missing.png

Well that is what I drive for the most part any way. Also have a Ford Explorer, GMC Surburban, and a my sons ol Camo Ford Ranger setting around when I need a lift to the big red truck! hehehe 500 hp, 10 forward gears, both rear difs have air lockers and it will cruise at 96 mph all day long. Run triple didgets but have only took it above 100 mph a few times. Empty I weigh out at 36,600 lb's and drive off road almost daily in it. TV, DVD, Frig, bed, cabinets and the works. Loaded I try to keep under 80,000 lb's but have crossed the scales at over 100,000 lb's. Best I can figure with standard sized tires I could get 3 yj's in the back, stacked and racked up on their rear ends 7 maybe 8 total with out much trouble. Crushed a bunch. hehehe tug

PS aintinmypants may I say "Dang" hehehe tug

The amigo his my wife's car and I drive the subaru baja. We are selling the subaru so I can "invest" :roll: into Jeep parts. We will also be debt free, other then the house payment. :D The jeep will become my DD after that. :D

Amigo-3.jpg

image-missing.png

installing one piece axels

What is the thing, "debt free" that you speak of? It sounds scary.

I mean no credit card payment. It's nothing bad or scary, I hope... :? Sorry if I didn't used the right word or expression :oops: My english is not perfect yet. (French Canadian) Learning every day. :wink:

:lol: :lol: You'r right but still feel good with no more credit cards. I hate them. I will keep one with a small credit line and will burn the other ones. :twisted:

RE: front spring installation

Let me try this heres my 69 Catalina I bought the YJ to keep my wife away from this It only has about 25k on it right now all original right down to the T-3 headlights and trico wipers
image-missing.png

TOO MUCH JUNK

YJTino said:
:lol: :lol: You'r right but still feel good with no more credit cards. I hate them. I will keep one with a small credit line and will burn the other ones. :twisted:

Smartest thing you could ever do!!!

ragtopman, thats a thing of beauty, i love old american cars. old american muscle especially. my father has a 69 camaro SS, and a buddy of mine has a 1954 dodge coronet, all original, down to the whitewalls. its stunning.

Joopin said:
Hey rooster... What in the world is that wierd thing hangin...? ?? OOOH it's a windshield... weird to see one on your rig!
Yep. I didn't have a windshield on there for well over a year. IT almost got broken when I flopped it last week. Luckily the ground was soft and it kinda stabbed itself in the ground.
I need someone to host if you want to see the flop pics.

Can we list vehicles we have and we don't drive too?
got a 41 plymouth and 77 chevy blazer. Niether are drivers, the blazer is defunked, and is now just a parts doner. the 41 is a work in progress, currently has a Pontiac 400 SB, TH400, 9" rear.

RE: New trany for 74 CJ5

The bike (for sale in PA if'n anyone's interested):

image-missing.png

The beater:

image-missing.png

The baby:

image-missing.png

The Jeep's actually painted & cleared right now. Wet-sand, here we come!
Someday it will be done... well driveable... never done.

-X

Back